Reccomend me a pair...

I have had my New Balance 1080's since Feb and after completing the Milan marathon and covering quite a few miles the tread on the forefoot has worn away especially on the outer section. Thinking of a new pair of the same but also like to something different. I am fairlt flat footed on a 'wet foot' test but tend to be a forefoot striker. Any reccomendations or should i just stick with the 1080's if they serve me well?

Cheers

Comments

• Hi

I think the general opinion is if it ain't broke .don't try and fix it..................if you used these without any problems or injuries for a marthon and found them ok...............then i would stay with them...........

you read about people trying lots of different ones..and end up wasting lots of money or getting injured...........image

• Thanks for that and I suppose sticking is a good idea. I guess im just querying whether i would be best suited to a different trainer being a forefoot runner?
  • NB do different width fittings too - do you need that from them ?
  • well i do have wide feet so that is definitely a pro......

anyone know anything similar to the 1080? maybe a little lighter and less 'bulky'?

• Flat FootedFlat Footed ✭✭✭
    ajford1 wrote (see)

I have had my New Balance 1080's since Feb and after completing the Milan marathon and covering quite a few miles the tread on the forefoot has worn away especially on the outer section. Thinking of a new pair of the same but also like to something different. I am fairly flat footed on a 'wet foot' test but tend to be a forefoot striker. Any reccomendations or should i just stick with the 1080's if they serve me well?

Cheers

No i'm flat footed...........image................image