Options

The 2012 Pirate Kit Order Thread

Comments

• Options

Rafiki wrote (see)

Holly - Gas will talk AT anyone me thinks you'll find image

• Options

Think I have my new name right there thanks, I think?

• Options
    Yes, I did thanks. They were in the car. Barley had covered them up with my calf guards. *zipped mouth smiley*
  • Options
    Holly_Golightly wrote (see)

Rafiki wrote (see)

you two aren't very nice.... image

Holly i'm taking you off my pirates I like list image

• Options
    Adam Stubbs 5 wrote (see)

Think I have my new name right there thanks, I think?

just need to change it in the "my profile", "my details" section under "nickname"

• Options

You love me really, Gas. I know you do.

• Options
    Gastank (PA to BaconLube CEO) wrote (see)
    Holly_Golightly wrote (see)

Rafiki wrote (see)

you two aren't very nice.... image

Holly i'm taking you off my pirates I like list image

I can only asume I was never on the list image

Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)
    Yes, I did thanks. They were in the car. Barley had covered them up with my calf guards. *zipped mouth smiley*

Ooooohh calf guards!!

• Options

Lovely - i've grown quite attached to that nickname already lol! 

• Options

Finally...think its changed?! 

• Options

Yup all done, thanks guys for the initiation?! Although I feel it may only be the beginning...hope to speak to you all soon!

• Options

Contrary to the belief of some Stubby .. you are welcome   image

• Options
    Stubby 7 wrote (see)

Yup all done, thanks guys for the initiation?! Although I feel it may only be the beginning...hope to speak to you all soon!

You have no idea what you've let yourself in for....enjoy the ride image

• Options

Hello Schmunks,
    Grovel Grovel.
    I'll bend over and shine my backside to the moon if you want an initiation ceremony, but a third degree over the public forum in my athletic ability and prowess just to get some kit? Nah, you can i-stalk me.
    Personally I'd rather buy a couple of things from the Pirate wardrobe, with the sole intention of only wearing them for IM sized events. I'm not ready to attempt one yet, but the order period appears to be longer than the baseline training programme. Think of Candy Ollier and his 9 months from zero to hero. Or was it Barley?
    Do you think I'm serious?
    Well I've just invited KK to bite my arse, sorry, act as mental mentor for the next however long it takes.
    Do you think I'm a troll? Well, I doubt that I'll outpost Meldy, but somebody must have been logging on as me to get that many posts as a tally.

Kit and sizes?
    er, let me check out the PSOF site and I'll be back.
    (Cyclo jacket and run top thing seem to be fave. Or a tattoo)

• Options

Blisters the Pirate Bazaar is for non racng items really like the hoodies and tshirts and what have you, the Schmunky order line deals with the technical racing line such as your Bike jacket and tri suits

The orders do take a while a/ to get to a suitable minimum and b/ to get ordered/delivered from the States, we usually have about 2 a year dependant on demand bearing in mind they are done soley by volunteer(s) before Barlos takes credit  image

• Options
    Schmunks can you remind what Ive ordered again, ive lost the plot and make mine a large!
  • Options

As a new proud pirate I need some gear to ''race' in , can I need a tri top and tri shorts in Large , and a cycle shirt in large, and on the other thread I would be very happy with a cycle jacet in large despite the cost as winter is just around the corner ie tomorrow depending where in the UK you are!

• Options
    mathschickmathschick ✭✭✭

can I have a cycle top and a girls tank please?

• Options
    M..o.useM..o.use ✭✭✭
    Hello gorgeous lovely Schmunks. Please can I have a cycle jacket? Do we order men's? Just thinking sizing. X
  • Options
    Schmunks, can you put me down for a cycle jacket too please? Thanks. I'll figure out the size shortly, as i assume you don't need it this second?
  • Options

Mouse - yes, it will be men's sizing

Lee et al - At the moment six people have their name down for a cycle jacket, but one of those is someone I referred to yesterday in that they haven't posted on the forum since October 11. Bearing this in mind, I am not sure whether jackets will be ordered but I am doing my damnedest to get them through image

• Options
    Im.Rio wrote (see)

Schmunks are the shorts the longer ones or the short ones?

Could you put me on the gilet list too please (and shorts if they are the long ones)

Please and thank you image

Lee the Pea wrote (see)
    Lol! Schmunks, can you add me to the gilet list please if it isn't too late? I'll take one. Thanks!

purpletrilady wrote (see)

me too for a gilet please image

Purely Cornish wrote (see)

Hi Schmunks, can you put me down for a Ladies Tank Top if its not to late

Stubby 7 wrote (see)

If possible could you put my name down on the list for a monaco and gillet both in large? Thought I better go bigger just in case! Thanks

citizen 146 wrote (see)

can I need a tri top and tri shorts in Large , and a cycle shirt in large, and on the other thread I would be very happy with a cycle jacet in large

mathschick wrote (see)

can I have a cycle top and a girls tank please?

M..o.use wrote (see)
    Hello gorgeous lovely Schmunks. Please can I have a cycle jacket? Do we order men's? Just thinking sizing. X

Lee the Pea wrote (see)
    Schmunks, can you put me down for a cycle jacket too please? Thanks. I'll figure out the size shortly, as i assume you don't need it this second?

All done image

• Options

Okay, missed this discussion over last few days and noticed I'd been asked aspirations, why join pirates, etc.  So here it is:

Currently Army officer but leave soon.  I'm an Army Tri member but looking for new club.  I've seen Pirates around since first Outlaw and enjoyed the camaraderie that goes with not just the feed station, but those on the course, the supporters, etc.  Plus two young kids who also enjoy the idea!!  Remember passing (and being passed) Kanga (I think was his name) a number of times on the Outlaw bike last year and enjoyed some banter with him.

After doing a number of marathons started in tri about 5 years ago.  I've done IMUK (2009, 2010), Outlaw (2010, 2011, 2012) and IMW with times ranging from 11:57 to 14:52.  As one of only 16 having done all three Outlaw races I'll be there next year as well as another IM, possibly Henley if dates fit.

Overall, think the online nature of Pirates and those in it fits better than a traditional club now I'm becoming a civvie.  Hope this covers everything asked for!!!

Cheers

• Options

Kit Count

Cycle Tops - 30
    Monaco - 23
    Cycle Jackets - 6
    Tri shorts - 20
    Gilet - 29
    Girls Tank - 9

• Options
    Gastank (PA to BaconLube CEO) wrote (see)
    Schmunks can you remind what Ive ordered again, ive lost the plot and make mine a large!

Monaco and tri shorts, Luvvy image

• Options

Welcome to the club. Borobhoy.  Feel free to hang around these parts and join in any chats.

Meldy is not as bad as everyone says she is, but Gastank is worse than his reputation image

Oh, and edited to add that the Pirate Ship is sailing to Henley next year so why not pop into that thread too (if you haven't already) image

• Options

go on then, cycle jacket pleeseimage

• Options
    Running Postie wrote (see)

go on then, cycle jacket pleeseimage

Done

• Options

Ta muchly, now to saveimage

• Options

Welcome aboard Borobhoy - I think we played cat and mouse for some of the Outlaw bike this year. Were you in an army tri suit, or was that you in the pink slacks, tweed jacket and boat shoes?image