Well that ban didnt last very long did it Runners World?

Comments

• booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭

Jindalee:  I'm sorry but you are wrong it was not an appropriate way of making a point. 

• JindaleeJindalee ✭✭✭

booktrunk.. did I not say the following:

yes maybe it was not the best route he took,...

• booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭

Indeed followed by but he got a reaction.... Which seems to be trying to justify it. 

• image Quite clearly DF is now posting as Jindalee - she's much less argumentative and objectionable.

• JindaleeJindalee ✭✭✭
    Skinny Fetish Fan wrote (see)

image Quite clearly DF is now posting as Jindalee - she's much less argumentative and objectionable.

Lol No, its not DF3 posting under my name.

As I said before I just wanted to highlight and question some things and not "winning arguments about DF3" so if you want to carry on about it, go ahead.  I have said everything I wanted to say about this, having the benefit knowing DF3 and knowing what his intentions were.

And just to repeat. He did not want to spam RW/Fetch or any other website out there for that matter as he is not a spammer. He wanted to highlight the faults and if this means the IT people will look at the site and fix the problems to give us all a better forum experience, it was all worth it. image

• I'm sure he'll be back sooner or later. At least everyone now knows how to wind him up in return image 

• booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭
    Jindalee wrote (see)
    Skinny Fetish Fan wrote (see)

image Quite clearly DF is now posting as Jindalee - she's much less argumentative and objectionable.

Lol No, its not DF3 posting under my name.

As I said before I just wanted to highlight and question some things and not "winning arguments about DF3" so if you want to carry on about it, go ahead.  I have said everything I wanted to say about this, having the benefit knowing DF3 and knowing what his intentions were.

And just to repeat. He did not want to spam RW/Fetch or any other website out there for that matter as he is not a spammer. He wanted to highlight the faults and if this means the IT people will look at the site and fix the problems to give us all a better forum experience, it was all worth it. image

WRONG!! You are making out he is some sort of bloody hero!!   It was wrong! 

• booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭

Each time you say it was wrong but X... there is no but. It was wrong, unacceptable behaviour. The End.

• Jindalee wrote (see)

Stevie G. There wont be a second time as he is no spammer. He always tried to help the ppl on the forum here when they had a problem. If he saw someone asking for help because something didn't work he looked into it and tried his best to help them. He even wrote a script for the Firefox users to improve the use of the forum.

He wanted to help Fetch/RW. Yes maybe it was not the best route he took, but he got a reaction from RW (as opposed to the posts I have seen from ppl reporting problems with the forum which did not get a reply) and if based on this RW/Fetch look into their site and the problems it has, it was worth it.

Jindalee - it wasnt the fact he wanted to help, it was the way he went about it.  He basically went in and said who do I speak to about the poor programming on this site!  Whereas he could have said, can someone tell me who runs the site as I have a few suggestions. Bear in mind that he hadnt posted very much previously to this and the stuff that he had posted was designed to wind people up.

• roebyroeby ✭✭✭

Please can someone confirm how old DF3 is ..........seriously thought he was in his 50,simage..............

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

I'm sure he said he was in his 30's, which would tie in with 18 years experience assuming he went straight into that profession.

• Look up his result on the neolithic marathon and see what age group he is in ? 

• literatinliteratin ✭✭✭

I think he said he was 37.

• Neither am I that's why I hadn't done it myself...

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

I'm sure he posted that literatin.  On the thread about single people

• It's astonishing how people ignore the facts. He wrote a script that spammed a thread. He was deleted as a spammer. He was also clearly out to cause trouble and abused the owners of the site, the managers of the site. He made statements that he could do more damage any time he liked. Aside from all the crap about winding people up and accusing other runners of being cheats - an accusation  that was clearly wrong, and completely out of order.

on top of this, attempts to troll Fetch and set members of the 2 sites against each other. And yet people still insist "he's a good boy, really".

Unbelievable.

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭

A guy thing?  Um, yeah, he never got any stick from female forum members did he?

I'm with JB on the whole.  No he didn't kill any puppies, but neither did he get put in prison for puppy murder.  He wound up and fucked about with a forum which he subsequently got banned from.  Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things and I can't see this being brought up in the UN freedom of speech conference.

• I didn't get upset with him (or any of the 'trollers' we've had so far, agree with KK that we haven't had a nasty troller here) but I did start to get bored of the forums turning into the David Falconer Show. Wouldn't have bothered reporting him for that though image 

• Jindalee...

I agree about the use of attacks..........he did one silly thing on the forums which wasn't going to be a major problem for anyone.......seems OTT to ban him form all...he was in the wrong but it wasn't that major was it to be honest

he did do some stupid things and I really disliked his personal attacks on people who were trying but slow.......

but he wasn't outright nasty like some who have come before

• kittenkat wrote (see)
    roeby wrote (see)

Please can someone confirm how old DF3 is ..........seriously thought he was in his 50,simage..............

I assumed 40's, 50's too, but that was purely assumption. I think that people who are posting that they assumed he was a teen/early 20's, are just trying to put a subtle insult in there, using stereotypes.

Nope, I genuinely thought I'd seen someone ask him his age (in a derogatory way) and thought I'd noticed 26.  Obviously not, but I do recall seeing his age and thinking "wow, bit old for the immature youth" thing that used to be banded about with D2D.

Can't imagine I'd have much tolerance in the company of someone that age and so adolescent.  Hey ho, as they say, nowt so queer as folk! (and no, that wasn't a petty implication either, before the boys try to turn it in to that)