Tri again

2»

Comments

• image Don't forget there are lots of other marathons other than london. Personal viewpoint and exsept I'm baised because a running background is do one before you do a IM.

GG see you at the boar. image

• Yea I know Cake..... I will admit I just got caught up with the hype of it!! You are right though I think it would make sense for me to do one before IM. I best be looking for another one for spring time

• Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)

Just wait til Holgs agent gets after him image

Ha ha as if I have an agent, however big Kev will be knowcking on your door sometime this weekend Mr IronHarris. image

I didn't run a marathon before my first Ironman and I turned out alright.....

Good luck with it all.

• lol - Well I have just signed up to my first half ironman event which will take place at Boswworth Water Park and surrounding area on 1st September this year (the Wild Boar). I know this area as it is where I live (and train).

Just did a 1.27 mile swim this morning also and felt fresh as a daisy after I got out so this has really boosted my confidence, at least for the swim part anyway. Just need to get my distances up on both the bike and run now.

Holgs - I finished reading your first book yesterday and all I have to say is 'It's all your fault!" image seriously though, it was reading your book that has made me decide to do the long distance tri's. I had previously thought that they were unattainable for the 'normal' person but your journey has really put things into their rightful place. Looking forward to reading your 2nd one now image

Cake - see you at Bosy on 1st September image

• i blame ironholgs as well for getting me into this markly image

• I get the blame for a lot of things these days image

Glad that you enjoyed the book and that it somehow inspired you to go further in triathlon.

• Ironholgs wrote (see)

I get the blame for a lot of things these days image

Glad that you enjoyed the book and that it somehow inspired you to go further in triathlon.

I'm blaming you as well - I have read both of your book, and my OH is cursing your name as now all I can talk about is doing an Ironman image

• GingerG i think are other halfs would have a wonderful time talking about how much time we dedicate to talking about the possibility of ironmans and the such.

Ironholgs - just dont write a book about doing an ultra or a north pole expedition.

• As of yet I've not been "legally" named in a divorce petition.

• Budjude wrote (see)

GingerG i think are other halfs would have a wonderful time talking about how much time we dedicate to talking about the possibility of ironmans and the such.

As far as I'm concerned its payback for all the times he's spent talking at me about cars! image

Ironholgs wrote (see)

As of yet I've not been "legally" named in a divorce petition.

Paitience my dear, paitience.... Your time will come! image