Options

F*CKING SOLICITORS WHO DO CONVEYANCING....

Just saying....

Why do you leave questions until the few days before everyone wants to exchange contracts when you've had THREE MONTHS to do that..?

Why do simple matters get blown up into a major crisis..?

There is NO such thing as an Indemnity Policy, so why do you keep telling people to take them out in case of issues lacking Planning Permission or Building Regulation consent..?

Why do you raise STUPID questions about subjects that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about..?

You are a fudging muppet and cause so much stress and delay in what should otherwise be a simple process.......

Comments

• Options

ok..     got that off my chest....   and breathe.....   image

• Options

thats all solicitors............its to make more moneyimage

• Options

They don't all do conveyancing...   I know plenty of legal bods who are damn good at what they do...   and they don't do conveyancing.

It just seems the ones who do, are bloody useless.

Licenced Conveyancers seem perfectly competant...  so, why can't solicitors be...?

• Options

Mine is great and asks sensible questions that I should have thought of image.

• Options

Good edit KK...image

• Options

Good film. Was it the solar or lunar ellipse that was most annoyingimage

• Options
    PSCPSC ✭✭✭
    kittenkat wrote (see)

Fuck, you saw that! image

hahaha - love it!

• Options
    PSCPSC ✭✭✭

not that I read the Grudian, but do agree that fuck is a harsh word that is probably over used in general conversation.  It is on the other hand a very flexible word as it can be a noun, adjective and verb with little effort!  I once asked a soldier why he was spending so long under the bonnet of his landrover and his response was priceless, economical and yet still rather polite.  His answer was "the fucking Fucker is fucked, Sir".  image

edited... oops!

• Options

I agree..   it was used harshly..   perhaps c*nt or f*cktard would be more suitable...

I apologise for my error.....

I'm happy for anyone to report this thread and get it cazzed...   no problem...

The fact remains about how bloody useless so many of those so called experts are though..!    It was good to vent my frustration...   image

• Options

No..  this is nothing to do with my business or work..

I'm selling my house and the solicitors for the people buying my house are totally and utterly useless.....  

• Options

Conveyancing is for lawyers who can't do law. It's the next step up from the tea boy. They know this and thus are frustrated and take it out on the clients.

• Options
    WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

When I bought my flat, my solicitor caused me more stress, aggro and anguish even than splitting up with my husband had.

She behaved as if she was doing me a favour, rather than as a client who was paying for her services.

I do hope that the next one is better. image

• Options
    UltraCasUltraCas ✭✭✭

I used a licensed conveyancer last time and it was no better than a solicitor - he only paid off half my mortgage, so I had a mortgage on a property I didn't own and a much larger bank balance tha I should have had!

It might have been funny if I hadn't been in hospital when the sale went through and had to try and explain the problem to the bank by phone. Not something their call centre scripts cover!

• Options

The market price has driven conveyancing down to rock bottom and the service goes with it. There are good ones out there, but at a price. ps I am a solicitor - but not in conveyancing. If you are not happy with the service, complain - your retainer letter will set out how to do that. Hope you like the property you got in the end!

• Options
    Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭
    Oh I'm heading right there now. I mean, your marketing is so professional your legal services must be absolutely trustworthy and reliable.
  • Options
    Mr P we have used a solicitor by the railway station in Frodsham 4 times now Not the absolute cheapest but always done a brilliant job
  • Options
    VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    I'm going through this shit now. 3 weeks after instructing solicitors on my behalf and giving very clear advice on how to get the ball rolling with the management company/ freeholder, I get an email saying that they 'have written to the freeholder twice and he hasn't answered'...

Well... That's because his solicitor deals with everything for him. And If you read the answers I gave on your own instruction form you would have known that you thoroughly pleasant and likeable, yet useless twunt.
  • Options

I found a good firm and stuck with them!

Runner, swimmer, cyclist and triathlete

Devoid of a competitive streak :)

Who cares, I'm in it for the medal!

• Options
    CindersCinders ✭✭✭

Did no one else see the Mancini Legal post that got deleted.  Think that was what Mr P was replying too.

Hope Dark Vader got eventually got his house sorted as the thread's 3 years old image

• Options

I saw it....I was like

me good solicitor...image

• Options

I feel your pain at the moment - we are going through the process of selling my house and buying a new house.  All good from my end, no delays or issues.  My buyer's solicitor and mortgage lender though.....utter crap, causing no end of delays and stress.  Not checking their admin thoroughly and basically sitting on their hands instead of doing what they should be doing!!!!!

The estate agent wasn't much better until I enquired as to who was paying them (that would be me...) and why weren't they pulling their finger out and cracking on with it.  I'm on the phone with them every day.  It's ridiculous - there's no way buying and selling a house should be this difficult and stressful!!! image