recommended service

Comments

• Good Lord....I am three people. If you PM me your e-mail address, I will send you the 2007 Marathon Des Sables Race Results and photos with Race number being worn, which will tie up with the name on the race results...Sorry, this does not include DF3

How does one qualify to be a formulite...I reckon that being a member of this forum for longer than you must at least give me the chance of special membership. Would that then qualify bullying..

Wilkye..What product is being pushed?????? Confused in your profile.....Guess we know why...Shame you don't care about charity.....Most of us do....

Who has mentioned hissing off people, until you came in..confused..yep you are dear. Please keep the bad language off this forum.

What kit has been advertised on this forum, apart from the first comment.

Please don't make this a Which Hunt (formulites)

As Foxy 2 stated..Good Banter so far don't spoil it wilkye

• And I've just read the code of conduct for this fourm

• Be abusive or make personal attacks. If you wouldn´t say something to someone´s face then it doesn´t belong on the forum.

For those of you who were abusive to my friend Rhys - I will be looking out for apologies

• Well guys. Sorry for missing the point. But please read on...

Lets remember the previous post, which was negative and followed with an agreement from other, who chipped in with further response. All negative without any justification.

That is until one person came on in defence. A post went up on Facebook and Bob's your uncle, others followed

It seems that the administrators removed the original posts which was in fact duplicated by the originator, who was hell bent on giving feedback, with the intention of a Google page one placement.

Rhys (thread originator), contacted my to supply a sleeping bag for his daughter and followed up with this thread.

I know Rhys, as I do Stuart and many other Ultra Athletes in the Ultra World and have the utmost respect for both of them. I the n Mongolia Gobi Desert, I witnessed Rhys this 6ft 3 man, who weighed at the time at least 115kg, with all his food and equipment on his back...Climb the largest sand dune you could imagine, in a temperature you could cook a chicken in. Every step was unimaginably painful. he never gave up, until forced to do so, by exhaustion.

This is a man, who would give you his last Rolo.

I have seen this happen dozens of times, and came close myself on more than once.

This thread, turned from a positive comment into something quite different. It got personal, which in my understanding is not what this forum is all about.

• When you've all finished spamming this forum, try the fell runners' forum. I'm a regular on there. I'll tell them you're coming......

• Yes. With you there Stuart. Your are most definitely the most handsome amongst us. Ooops where my stick

• I am willing to bet £1000.00 that there is no other forum out there that with a thread of this making on it......Seed Planter.

It started on here and here it will finish.

Respect to Fell runners, its a tough sport.

I apologised on the previous thread for my error. Have the people on this thread got what it take to apologise to Rhys.

• So some new people are telling established forumites what to do and how to behave?

That's going to make you all very popular.

*Grabs a G&T and pulls up a deckchair*

Well, this could be fun... image

• WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

I'll have a Pimm's with you, Screamy image

• Cold beer please, just managed 10k out in the country, seem to have missed all the fun 

• I'll get some sandwiches in...

• Insulting another member, is not the way to behave on any forum, regardless of time served. I have been a member since 1998 and generally only monitor.

That's the first nice comment from a 'formulite'. G&T with a deckchair sounds good.

It feels like we have moved into one of those villages, where outsiders are Taboo. Just waiting for someone to start playing the guitar and Burt Reynolds asking me to squeal like a pig.

• Salt...  

And for the record he can keep his rolos, I hate chocolate 

• Ex SP is back. Thought about an apology to Rhys yet

• I don't remember insulting anyone, I may have questioned their sanity, which is very different 

• The code of conduct is there for new and established members? I'm sure you don't need reminding of that screamapillar or are the only a code of conduct for new members.

The lack of apologies is most telling.

• Stuart Smith2 wrote (see)

The code of conduct is there for new and established members? I'm sure you don't need reminding of that screamapillar or are the only a code of conduct for new members.

If you'd been here more than five minutes you'd know we don't always play by the rules.

• Absolutely. Come on Ex SP..You can do it. If you try.

• Stuart Smith2 wrote (see)

The code of conduct is there for new and established members? I'm sure you don't need reminding of that screamapillar or are the only a code of conduct for new members.

Screamapillar is really mean.  She made me cry once.  But it's ok, because I reported her to the moderators.

• WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

You could always go and spam Fetch instead, they're MUCH nicer over there!

• Do what Pop eye ? I questioned his sanity ?  Many people have questioned mine but i haven't felt the need to get the boys round.

I admitted I wasn't that hard 

•  

Pudge wrote (see)
    Stuart Smith2 wrote (see)

Screamapillar is really mean.  She made me cry once.  But it's ok, because I reported her to the moderators.

And they threatened to give me a good spanking, so I did it again image

• Good Lord....I am three people. If you PM me your e-mail address, I will send you the 2007 Marathon Des Sables Race Results and photos with Race number being worn, which will tie up with the name on the race results...Sorry, this does not include DF3

How does one qualify to be a formulite...I reckon that being a member of this forum for longer than you must at least give me the chance of special membership. Would that then qualify bullying..

Wilkye..What product is being pushed?????? Confused in your profile.....Guess we know why...Shame you don't care about charity.....Most of us do....

Who has mentioned hissing off people, until you came in..confused..yep you are dear. Please keep the bad language off this forum.

What kit has been advertised on this forum, apart from the first comment.

Please don't make this a Which Hunt (formulites)

As Foxy 2 stated..Good Banter so far don't spoil it wilkye

• What's an old set of MDS results got to do with the price of fish ? 

No one has accused you of being 3 people, no one has doubted the results or claims made.....

anyone want to see my parkrun result from last week ?  Nope didn't think so 

• Either you're repeating yourself or you haven't figured out the quote function yet Pop-Eye...

• And why do you keep cutting and pasting your previous posts?

• Business a bit quiet, is it?

That said, you may be onto something......

Ahem, I've crossed the Andes by frog. That wasn't hard enough so I did it without the frog. Oh yes indeedy my friends. Now, anybody want to give me their card number so I can give them some Chinese tat (maybe)

• Where's the Spam. A website is mentioned one only on this whole thread. If you vets keep bringing it up, that's down to you. Every time you mention spam, visitors will go back and find it.

If you simply leave it, they won't. You are fuelling the fire. I have tried over and over to change the direction of this thread and every time a petty comment comes back about spam. Who's to blame.

I am getting a hammering here and I never initiated anything.

I do however have every right to defend myself and any conflicting comments aimed toward me or people I care about.