Let's bomb Syria!

2»

Comments

• There's still no proof that chemical weapons have been used and I for one (and possibly in a minority of one) think that some of the footage we've seen looks somewhat contrived.

I do wonder, howwever, why UN inspectors weren't allowed in the area for five days. Let's hope that modern forensics can discover the truth. Trouble is vif results come back negative there are those that will say that the results are due to the delay.

The whole thing tends to remind me of the WMD screw up though 

• groovy afriad San ton fonter's (spelling sorry) are saying it has been used and I'd trust them more than others and there is chemical samples that turkey and other nato people are saying proves it. Who used them is the only issue to me that isn't set in stone is who has used them. Assad is as guilt as a puppy next to poo as far as I'm consirned but that's just me and not proof.

• I'd like to see proof I'm afraid. It's not that I necessarily believe that chemicals haven't been used it's just the footage doesn't convince me. We live in a digital media age and most propaganda comes through that channel but we also know that it can be easily manipulated

• not sure why america keeps on about the chemical weapons on innocent people mind..........when they sent the nuclear bomb on whole cities filled with innocent people.... can't see how they can take the moral high ground on this image

• Palestine hasn't any oil has it ? 

• image Err I don't disagree with that conpleately but the uk did supple the palestinians with much of there police equipment and training and has joined in some but not all of the resultions in the past condeming Israeli action. If we have a poor track record in one area should we just allow murder in anouther?

The Israelie/Arab situation has at times been both sides calling the kettle black at each other and isn't as clear cut as your making it out to be.

• Flob wrote (see)

considering hoing into Syria but not intervening when the Israeli army kills countless Palestinians, makes no sense to me. Lives seem to be valued based on what the USUK coalition can earn from it. The British and American politicians should hang their heads in shame for allowing Israel to slaughter civilians and then fiercely protecting Isreal from other Arab states. 

I think morality is more like moroility these days...,,

I actually agree with you on that one as well..image

•  Flob wrote (see)

considering hoing into Syria but not intervening when the Israeli army kills countless Palestinians, makes no sense to me. Lives seem to be valued based on what the USUK coalition can earn from it. The British and American politicians should hang their heads in shame for allowing Israel to slaughter civilians and then fiercely protecting Isreal from other Arab states. 

I think morality is more like moroility these days...,,

Any thoughts on Hamas, Hezbollah, rockets being fired into Israel and suicide bombings in Israel or Arab idealism intent on doing what Hitler could not? 

O.K. Flob, Israel started it all........it is poor perception like Flob that perpetuates such thinking, hate and killing. It also serves well those who might wish to widen the current conflict in Syria. 

Those Middle East countries need to find peace and difficult as it is the first step is to STOP revenge fighting/blaming each other. Believe it or not Flob but those politicians are even now trying to broker peace between Arab and Israeli.

• Can we bomb Iran as well get it all over and done with??