Pirate Themed Greepers Laces

All,

Was speaking with Peter from Greepers about whether or not they could do a custom pirate version as I was ordering a set for myself.

So the scoop is that it's all do-able but it would be a custom order, can do yellow laces, black toggle and the pirate logo on the pull tab. I think it would look pretty cool.

There's a minimum batch order for custom manufacturing of 250 units, so I think 200 takers to make it feasible with a batch of 50 spare for stragglers.

The RRP for Greepers is £8.95 and I think we could easily beat that so say £7.95 as I've not really thought about the postage but I think about £1 would cover it, included in the £7.95.

But before I go and do anything on this I thought I'd just see if there was the demand as 200 units (ideally 250) isn't chicken feed and I don't ant to be sitting on £1000 worth of pirate laces in my garage.

If I'm stepping on anyone's toes with regards to being master of the kit order / distribution then shout - you're more than welcome to take this admin image

Comments