Running and Sex

Comments

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

I reckon you're making this up.

Post some pictures of these feats, but remember the Runner World forum has rules about what type of pictures are posted. Yes, indeed,

The pictures have to be 250kb or less in size or no good.

🙂

• PaulMarsh wrote: "Managed 3 times last night [...] just me"

Yep, sounds about right...
  • DachsDachs ✭✭✭

Don't use up all your material on the first couple of pages Paul.  Play it right and this one has some mileage in it.

EDIT: Oh, sorry, forgot to conform to the thread format.  I meant to say.

Don't blow your load right at the beginning Paul.  Play it right and this one has some staying power.

• It was always said that those who talk most about it are the ones not getting any.........

If he was this happy and busy then why is he so bored to come back on Runnersworld after such a long absence.....

• Probably cause it's winter time, and I am bored!!! 

• Bored ? Where's your bit of skirt when you need her ? 

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

From Woody Allens' 'Love and Death:

Countess Alexandrovna: You are the greatest lover I've ever had.

Boris: Well, I practice a lot when I'm alone.

And bored.

🙂

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    "She was really loose and I spent most of the time with me on top, but I did feel my body aching near the end, as I was using my entire body to push."

Has anyone got any tips on how to get vomit out of a keyboard?
  • Replace the keyboard - unless its a laptop.

• If she's a bit loose, just pump some more air in.

• Been running around 50-60 mpw as it's winter, but found that I'm not as tired for both, when I'm doing 100 mpw in the summer and autumn months.

Just seems I'm lacking energy due to my diet and running, as she does thinks that I might snap when we're having fun. And wonders where I get my energy from when she looks at my frame.

• Muttley wrote (see)

If she's a bit loose, just pump some more air in.

imageimageimage

• MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭
    100mpw and you are only just under 20 mins for a parkrun. Maybe all the how's your father is making you too tired to run faster
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭

100 mls/wk.

Sounds like ball-shit!

Obviously.

🙂

• I run to work and back some days,  that's 10 mile each way, so can get 40 miles if I run in on two days, but usually only do it once or twice each week as it's knackering then have to do work as well after that.

Yeah, need to speed up, although can get under 19, almost have. Although the start of the run is slow, and probably why my time is slower than when I run 5 k on my own - takes 30 secs to get past the start packs.

• so why on earth havent you used your brain cell and started near the front infront of the packs... Its not rocket science.....

strange how I know loads of blokes older than you and weighing several more stone than you...who run less than half your mileage and still run faster.......I think you need to put some weight on to give you some more strength and speed.......

• MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭
    Why are you starting so far back?. At 99% of parkruns a 19 minuter should be in the first couple of rows.
  • He was 20 mins two pages back now he's 19?

I'd forget the running and concentrate on posting more and you'll soon be down to 18.

(has it ever occurred to you that you might be overdoing the miles?)
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    Peter Collins wrote (see)

I would say no, it's not possible. In order to get to 19 minutes or faster, you must give up all forms of sex, including onanism. It'll never happen if you keep spilling those bodily fluids. Either that, or make your ejaculation PB around 15 to 20 seconds.

Here's the problem.

He's getting left behind the pack at the start of parkruns on account of this.

Rather than beating the field, he's beating the meat.

No wonder the parkrun volunteer committee decline to offer the hand of friendship.

🙂

• Got a new bed, the old one fell to bits, even I weigh only 10 st, she's 8, still managed to break the bed and the wall behind it.

• skottyskotty ✭✭✭

and I hope you got a new girlfriend who is at least 8 years older.

• shes about the same age as me, I knew her since we were in Primary School, right thru to high school, until we left, sort of lost touch, but she seen me running outside an said "hi", then she saw my FB page and made contact with me that way.

One thing she's help with me is my ed, although I've gone with her vegan, I've only lost 1lb in a year and feel much better by not my weight crashing down - I'm much more healthy in the mind and body than I was a few years ago.

obviously,that means to be seen... image

• Vegan?  She's probably also a feminist lesbian.

She'll dump you for a dyke soon; one who is more a man than you'll ever be.

In seriousness: if you're only managing just under 20 minutes for a 5k, you aren't exactly elite.  

Why prioritise running a squillion miles a week for a shit time when you could be in the bedroom porking the missus?

Are you mental?

Are you trolling?

• This thread has been quite funny but that isnt really 80sMR.

But then it sort of feels like the only person around here that might say something like that is the OP (with a different name)?

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

It is sort of funny how the OP see's his personal bodily function 'squelch show' as a source of public (or pubic) entertainment.

I have visions of the guy digging a hole through that wall of his.

There he is, 'coming' into his neighbours bedroom saying it's ok I'm just sinking a shaft!

🙂

• Id love to know what the OP's piece of totty thinks about this thread...

.... Perhaps she hasn't the energy to get out of bed 

• "But then it sort of feels like the only person around here that might say something like that is the OP (with a different name)?"

I can assuredly say that I'm not Mr. thread opener.   

The guy needs some genuine advice, with that being: 

Only just under 20 for a 5k on 100mpw is appalling.  Genuinely dreadful.  

Prioritising 100mpw for a poor amateur time when it is affecting a relationship is just stupid. 

Reality checks are generally more useful than wrapping someone up in cotton wool/bullshit.  

Too many runners wreck relationships etc for what is nothing more than an amateur hobby.  

This guy is doing it.

• 80'sMountainRunner wrote (see)

Too many runners wreck relationships etc for what is nothing more than an amateur hobby.  

I don't know.. I think he is quite keen on her, more than just in an amateur way

• You really think my 5k time is appalling? I thought was quite good, I did come 5th out of 200 runners - some are quite good runners from other clubs and I have gotten around late 18 to 19s plus mins in training outside the 5k run, and I'm not 18 any more...

Though  I find longer distance more my better distance, although feel fast, the shorter runs are not my strongest distance, but if I had a proper coach...

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

... he'd tell you to stop 'f...ing about!

🙂