The 2017 PSOF Kit Order Thread

Comments

• Just to put my comments in context...

29 people expressed interest in enough kit to make minimum orders on certain items. I have received payment from only 6 of these people

Our potential order totals in excess of £2.4k. I have received less than £500
  • Final order and payment made for:
    • Womens tri short - large x1 
    • Womens monaco top - large x1 
    • Unisex long sleeved cycle top - small x1 
  • @ Kit Fairy

Thanks for the update...

We can chat if necessary over the weekend...

ISB
  • Payment sorted and email sent for me and Mixed Grill.
  • Kit Fairy payment and email sent
    Mens Tri Shorts Size Large  :)
  • Payment and email both sent for long sleeve cycling top.
    Presume the gilet is off the menu as we haven't got to minimum.

Cheers me dears.

• Payment and email sent for the long sip SS jersey. Sorry for the delay I thought it was today not yesterday for payment etc  :)
  • Payment and email sent, many thanks for sorting this.
  • Schmunks, did the mens tri shorts make the minimum order numbers?
  • Funnily enough, I'm working on it now
  • Ok, here it is

THE FINAL POSITION
    Before payments were collected this was the interest for kit

Men's Monaco - 6
    Women's Monaco - 9
    Men's Tri Shorts - 12
    Women's Tri Shorts - 8
    Short Sleeve Long Zip Cycle Top - 6

Throughout the payment window opened, the numbers reduced to

Men's Monaco - 6
    Women's Monaco - 6
    Men's Tri Shorts - 10
    Women's Tri Shorts - 4
    Short Sleeve Long Zip Cycle Top - 6

I have received payments for the following

Men's Monaco - 5
    Women's Monaco - 5
    Men's Tri Shorts - 6 (including ISB)
    Women's Tri Shorts - 3
    Short Sleeve Long Zip Cycle Top - 4

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
    1) We no longer fulfil the criteria to have womens monacos as we needed 6 of each gender
    2) We have not met minimum for monacos regardless of gender
    3) We no longer fulfil the criteria for womens tri shorts as we need 6 of each gender
    4) We have not met minimum order levels of tri shorts regardless of gender
    5) We have not met minimum order for Short Sleeve Cycle Top
    6) I have received payment for 5 long sleeve cycle tops

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
    Primarily, I think this is up to the people who have paid to decide. 

Do we get an answer from the non-payers as to whether they will pay?
    Do you want refunds and we cancel this order completely?
    Do you want your payments held and we keep this order open for a couple of months?

Any ideas on how to move this forward would be great

Here is the spreadsheet on Dropbox

• My penny's worth is to extend the payment & order window for one to two weeks max. Make this known on Facebook & forum. 

If minimum orders not met then unfortunately the order will be jeapdoized so have to be cancelled and refunds given.

If order pushed back too far then we will miss the majority of the race season and key events and kit not needed. 

• Kit Fairy, Apologies - the only reason I hadn't paid for the long sleeved cycle top was because I wasn't sure if it was going ahead. I'm out this evening and will either pay when I get home later or tomorrow morning. 
  • I'd agree with Redstripe. Give it another week or two max to see if we can hit minimums. If still no joy then scrap it and refund as it'll getting too late.
  • My penny's worth is to extend the payment & order window for one to two weeks max. Make this known on Facebook & forum. 

If minimum orders not met then unfortunately the order will be jeapdoized so have to be cancelled and refunds given.

If order pushed back too far then we will miss the majority of the race season and key events and kit not needed. 

I'd agree with Redstripe. Give it another week or two max to see if we can hit minimums. If still no joy then scrap it and refund as it'll getting too late.
    Do we have any idea when delivery is likely to be if left a further 2 weeks? If it's past Outlaw i'm out.
  • Relating to the timing of  delivery as there are around 18 or more pirates doing LAKESMAN on June 18th I for one would want kit before this date.

So unless delivery can be guaranteed for early June, as Ghost I would be out too.

I am assuming Lanza date will have passed by delivery ? How many wanted kit for this race and are they now out ?
  • Ideally I want it for Lakesman. If it misses Lakesman then I'd still have it as long as it arrived before Outlaw, as I'd have it for Outlaw and then Brutal. If it's likely to be after Outlaw I'm not interested, I'll stick with the old kit I'm using and look into another option for getting kit for next year.
  • I agree, lets leave it another couple of weeks and see if the non payers come through and make the numbers up.
  • Hi I'm really sorry - I keep forgetting to come onto the Forum. The last two times I've been on the link was either down or the order had been put on hold, I then completely forgot to check back. I want kit for Cotswold 113 which is the first weekend in June - I'm guessing there is no guarantee that delivery would be made by then, so I'm afraid I'm out. I apologize to everyone who has put time into sorting this and for effecting minimum orders.
  • I think the missing short sleeved long zip cycle tops requiring payment are me, apologies, due to not being able to login here and then not being able to access the spreadsheet I have not paid.
    im still a bit confused though, if I pay does that hit minimum numbers? It's not clear on the spreadsheet unless I'm being a muppet(likely) can someone confirm and I will confirm via email and pay asap...cheers
  • As a new pirate I have no kit at all so (reluctantly) happy to wait and see, but agree needs to be just a week or two otherwise people will drop out faster than new ones pay up!!
  • I can send funds for a Short Sleeve Long Zip Cycle Top. I agree leave it open for another week or two. Will send funds tonight
  • Has a final extension / closing date for this order been decided ? 

One last sat push on Facebook and here to get orders in to make up minimum quantity requirements 

Otherwise it'll have to be a refund situation and cancel this order. 

As Spock said if left 'open' and no decision made then others may drift away and minimum orders will be chased forever, missing delivery dates 
  • I am ok for leaving the order open but like most have said if it drags on more people will drop out so I think we need a deadline of say the 10th then if we don't meet the minimum I think we have to cancel the main order for this year
  • 10th sounds good and hopefully any stragglers will pay up over the weekend

otherwise I doubt they will ever commit 

if minimum  orders not met by Monday the 10th then order cancelled & refunded

if minimum orders met then get order into LG with a delivery date confirmed 

sound reasonable ? 
  • Kit fairy is there any chance you can put a list of people who have not paid yet
    then people can chase them up either on here or Facebook 
  • From my calculations, it would appear we have now met the minimum order for both long sleeved and short sleeved cycle tops - so presumably we can still order these, irrespective of what happens with the others?
  • The PSOF Kit FairyThe PSOF Kit Fairy ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

Non Payers

Gambatt3
    Hofmeister Bear
    Horse
    Lady Stumpy
    Iron Swiss Bobby - has always wanted to pay but has waited because of costs of bank transfer
    M Tri - may not be aware long sleeve top is now being ordered. He is needed to make minimum

• The PSOF Kit FairyThe PSOF Kit Fairy ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

I have been in touch with LG and have confirmed the following minimum order levels

Minimum Order Levels
    Men's Monaco (7M20771) - 6
    Women's Monaco (7M20710) - 4
    Men's Tri Shorts (7E50571) - 6
    Women's Tri Shorts (7E50572) - 4
    Full Zip Cycle Top (7M20643) - 6
    Long Sleeve  Cycle Top (7M23082) - 6

Paid for
    Men's Monaco (7M20771) - 5
    Women's Monaco (7M20710) - 5
    Men's Tri Shorts (7E50571) - 6 (including ISB)
    Women's Tri Shorts (7E50572) - 4
    Full Zip Cycle Top (7M20643) - 4
    Long Sleeve  Cycle Top (7M23082) - 5So as it stands, the only things being ordered are women's Monaco, men's tri shorts, and women's tri shortsFull zip cycle top will not now be ordered as payment is not outstanding for any more of these