Triple K, knackered, kuddly and kinky Thrsday 19th

Comments

• Good morning - seems like everyone stayed up so late last night they are still asleep now.

WAKEY WAKEY !!!!!!!!

anyone hungover, tee hee
  • not me mate, bright and sparkley this morning!
  • GlennGlenn ✭✭✭
    Morning all. Dinner last night with the managing partner and national operating officer. A "getting to know our senior managers better" special. Load of "£%£$%^%&^ "£$%%$^&&^$$ (*^&%%%^%$

>>Places extra large bulldog clip on tongue. Slams fingers in laptop lid<<
  • another great night in HH then!
  • GlennGlenn ✭✭✭
    The only great night in Hemel would involve watching the building burn to the ground. I WOULD let the senior partners out of the fire exits, but I'd make them sweat a bit first.
  • Glenn
    pleeeeeeese don't burn your office down, my computer room's next door and that really would knacker my Xmas!

Hope you left Shendish standing for me tonight

Sparkley I hope you're not suggesting that this cultural centre which is Hemel is somehow less than glorious, I'll send our most 'famous' resident - Mr V Jones - to grab you by the barkley bits
  • No V-rap yet - perhaps she's still queueing for tickets at Villa Park from last night
  • GlennGlenn ✭✭✭
    Are these the tickets to be let out Nick?
  • Morning chaps.

Benz and Psi, wish I'd known you guys were still around in the wee small hours as I'd have joined you. Spent most of the night changing bed linen - 3 times in total (no details today as I can't face any more sh*t). Benz, I can't believe the length of your shifts. You are a star. Keep going mate.

Didn't Liverpool do well? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bet BBB's a happy boy this morning.

Diet seems to have gone out of the window until after Christmas. Just had a call from one of the Gold Bond Charities saying all their FLM places have been allocated. Ho hum, still 2 more to hear from.

Injury still tender and the exercises are quite hard. Got to speak to the Physio again on friday but I can still do some gentle running now.

Another lovely day in Purley.
  • Hugs Redhead (you really do do a great job, which I'm sure your Mum appreciates even if she can't communicate it in the way she once would have)

Match started so late I only saw the first half, glad you're happy with the result. I fear you'll be less happy when MUFC beat LFC in the final (then let's hear all those people who slag the trophy off say that 'real' clubs don't take it seriously)

• Dream on Nick ;-)
  • GlennGlenn ✭✭✭
    Sandwich truck arrive. Mozarella, tomato and basil today.

>>continues leafing through London A-Z trying to find Liverpool...<<
  • Morning all,
    Haven't been around for a few days - been really busy with work and, to be honest, I haven't felt too good... nothing major.. but I've had a pain in my left side for a week now (not running related).. dunno what it is.. but if I'd have known you were around in the early hours on here, I would have come and joined in.. cos the pain woke me up again! Anyway, enough of my moaning! Susie - I really feel for you and all what you do for your mum.. you have my total respect and admiration my friend. Still got just a couple more prezzies to buy for the Mr..then I'm done..! No work today..RAH! Hope you're all doing well with the exercise & healthy eating business.. I've been an absolute angel..!!! (oh, cept for the alcohol of course.. but there's no calories in liquid is there..!!!!). Take care all.
  • Morning,

Loads of work and meetings on today and my damn cold has come back to haunt me.

Looking forward to hyde park on new years day though, anyone here going to be running?

• GlennGlenn ✭✭✭
    Morning Michelle, Tulips, EP.

How was Stockholm Pixie?
  • pixie - everyone else has been eating & drinking too much except for me & Glenn
  • Tulips, I'll be there!!!!!!!! Easy to spot - fat with red hair.

EP, welcome back. How was your trip?

Michelle, come on love, what's the matter? Get yourself off to the doctor and find out what the problem is. There are too many night owls on these forums so you go and get yourself sorted out.

Glenn, Liverpool is just north of Watford. ;-)
  • GlennGlenn ✭✭✭
    That's right Nick. We've been eating and drinking FAR too much.

Redhead, you mean....outside the M25????

>>trembles with terror<<
  • Redhead - there'll be two of us only I would add short.

EP - how was the trip?

• Greets everyone, from sh*tey West Yorkshire Town int' sticks up North with even sh*tier Football team!!
    (with apologies to Redhead)
  • GlennGlenn ✭✭✭
    Huddersfield??
  • Morning all thought I'd better report in here, not been out for a run for 2 weeks, had 5 days xmas shopping in Boston USA, all that eating and drinking, feeling very unfit and fat, plus didn't get into FLM, lovely fleece but would rather have had a place, accident in car last night, p!!!ed off, fed up, but otherwise ok.

Big hugs to Wildwill, hand on in, it will get easier.
  • GlennGlenn ✭✭✭
    EP I know what you mean about the cold. I've been in Siberia at -30 but it doesn't feel as bad as a drizzly afternoon in Cambridge at +2.

Chocolate is apparently good for coughs. Don't know if you were still here when that came up on the thread. Will is posting here and elsewhere but mainly late at night. Tulips hates me. Redhead and I have been hanging out in the old folks home on general - we're invited to their party next week, bring plenty of tissues for the dribble. Went training with Nick yesterday [nose hits screen].
  • Glenn your a Genius!
    Heck I'm giving too much away!
  • GlennGlenn ✭✭✭
    Big Gay Al, realised that I've inadverently let slip that I know where West Yorkshire is.

Ooops. Cover blown.
  • GlennGlenn ✭✭✭
    Saw Huddersfield beat West Ham at Upton Park once, when they were in the old first division. I'd seen the Hammers beat Man U two weeks before that.
  • GlennGlenn ✭✭✭
    Thank you EP. Hope there wasn't too much irony there! Along with Redhead I like to pop in to cheer up the wrinklies from time to time. They never remember our names of course.