Options

Friday 26th August 2016

Morning.

Lyrics - Clock in my head
            Clock on the wall

It looks as though we have Bank Holiday weather on the way. Dry at the moment but a lot of standing water following yesterday's rain. I think we're running out of time to have a summer now image

Is RL Saturday or Sunday OH?

What:          short and easy
Why:           10k on Sunday and lacking bounce
Last hard:    I hope it doesn't have to be hard
Last rest:     13/6

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.

Comments

• Options
    OlliepopOlliepop ✭✭✭

Morning.

LMH: Enjoy the short and easy, are you looking forward to the 10k?
    Hope you get your bounce back soon.

What: 15 miles.
    Why: Friday.
    Current Streak: Day 252.
    Lyrics: Nope.

After my run, I will have gone over 2,016 miles in 2016 (now on 2,022.2 miles).
    Perhaps I'll have a celebratory cake or ten. image

Have a good day. image

Have a good day. image
  • Options

What: swim after work

why: SEDIA. Working until 6pm. HM tomorrow

last hard: Sunday

last rest 30 July

lyrics: no

not 2016 (cakes) Ollie?

getting closer to my (metric) 2016

• Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭

Morning!

Yesterday's lyrics were Bonnie Tyler with Total Eclipse of the Heart (because Joe Hart, Manchester City and England goalkeeper has been eclipsed by a couple of other keepers at the club and is on his way out.)

Hope you got to dance, Wabo! Off to The Lane this weekend? On your bike? Just been looking at Leicester's European tour: Bruges, Porto and Copenhagen. Quite fancy visiting those cities!

OL: well done for later when you pass the 2016 miles in 2016 mark. I'm doing kilometres as you know: 600 left so it will be November I imagine before I reach the goal. At least it is unlikely to be December 30th like two years ago.

What: 20 to 30 minutes recovery

Why: easy day/day 755/getting closer to 2016 in 2016 etc

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options

I am Ollie, it will make a change, though I'm hoping to get a long run in on Monday.

I guess you'll be able to combine the swim and the Rousay Lap tomorrow then OH?

Feeling a little less fatigued Alehouse?

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Options

Yep, straight in the harbour after the run LMH, nothing like it! 

200k to go for my 2016k 

• Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭

afternoon all

LMH sorry to hear the bounce is missing hope you enjoy short and easy and sundays 10k

nice going OH!

alehouse, I am not sure if I am off to the lane, I was meant to be away and gave  my ticket to son in law, may get another one not sure yet. I danced all night, boy did my foot know it this  morning.  Here's the thing though, it felt really odd this morning and was red on top, but is now responding to anti inflammatory tabs which it didn't yesterday.  We'll see.  Spurs had a good draw and I have bought 3 wembley tickets already! Enjoy the recovery and well done on the miles

ollie definitely have a cake!

I went over my 1000 miles challenge a week or so back but mine isn't solely running - its bike and swim as well

righto what: well may swim later not sure

why: don't want to mess with the foot

last hard: dancing - which got easier after a couple of beers...

last rest: yesterday tbh

have a great weekend all, enjoy every minute, all I am hearing right now is tragic news so that's why I say that!

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Options

Afternoon all,

• What:  3 and a bit ish
    • Why:  there's a runner lurking somewhere
    • Last Hard: 2007
    • Last Rest: Monday

Have a good bank holiday!

• Options

Afternoon

Rocky: keep at it the runner is coming outimage

Wabo: Nice mileage and dancing and yes enjoy every minute we are here....xx

Ollie: well done on mileage that is fab cake is the order of the dayimage

LMH:Good luck for the 10k and hope the sun is out for youimage

what: 7.76 miles

Why: Lake V

Last hard: Getting out of bed

Lyrics: Maybe

Another good run it feels so good for everything to be going so well almost taper timeimage

ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭

Afternoon!

Yes, still fairly tired, LMH, but not as tired as last week! Combination of poor sleep, upping the training (both in terms of distance and speed) and a fair amount of gardening. A solid hour's cross training in daughter's garden left the legs not wanting to run this afternoon, for example.

What: 4k at a gentle pace, although the legs would say it was rather harder than gentle.

Why: habit

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.