Options

Monday 13th February 2017

Lyrics: set by LMH..."Rainclouds came and stole my thunder"

I think we have been moved to the new forum! 

LMH was hoping for a LSR, Emz  is off to Germany with work, OH has put his kit on in anticipation of a run, and I covered a very windy 7k.
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    morning are we all on here now
    Alehouse, I am only managing a mile a day in order to keep this streak going but still I am not well  :'(
    where is everybody?
    what: 1 mile done 
    why: see above
    last hard: not racing sunday morning 
    last rest: 31/12
    have a good day all
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    lyrics no

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Options
    Morning, Wabo! Think the forum suddenly moved between 11 and 12 this morning! Sorry you weren't well enough to race and hope you are well soon. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    I'm here too.
    10 cold miles done. Pretty slow but first double figures for about a month and stone still letting me know it is there so content enough.
  • Options
    This is horrible:-(

Sorry to hear you weren't well enough to race Wabo.

10 miles is good going when in pain OH.

It was slow but I managed the LSR and each quarter was faster than the last so that was positive.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I guess we will get used to the new layout at some point, but there are lots of glitches, like pics, that need ironing out. On the previous forum I got lots of ads. Can't see any on here at all! 

Well done indeed on the ten miles, OH, and that is a very positive run LMH!

The edit function works (cog shaped symbol, top right) but you have to edit within the hour.
  • Options

Yikes, why does everything look so shite?

HELP!!

I'm glad I skim-read yesterday's race report by LMH so I can say WELL DONE because now it seems the post is gone?

Amazing you did another LSR today. My body would have gone into meltdown.

Went to the gym this morning and did 5k on the treadie plus some s&c work. Slowly starting to feel a bit better although breathing still very laboured.

• Options
    I just set off prepared to accept whatever the legs were prepared to give me chicksta. It was not talking myself out of it at various points that was more difficult.

It only seems to be the forums that look so awful - everything else seems pretty much as was?
  • Options
    Change picture > Select Avatar (only with not even any avatars to choose)

Seems that user name is now fixed in tablets of stone too (so no seasonal variations)
  • Options
    That message re change of picture has changed in the last hour, OH! And now I can't use bold or italics! All the icons have gone pale.
  • Options
    Yikes
    What 8 miles and a 4 miles so my second double
    Why on holidays
    Last hard walking 15 miles yesterday
    Home tomorrow night so back on trust laptop:-)
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • Options
    Forgot you were away, WP! Make the most of the rest of it! I always find walking harder than running!
  • Options
    Forgot you were away, WP! Make the most of the rest of it! I always find walking harder than running!
  • Options
    How silly - this is a truly stupid avatar ... I want my pic back :-(
  • Options

I seem to have loads of badges and points though. Why?
  • Options
    It looks to me as though I still have my avatar but I'm wondering if that will change when I post?

This is an awful font, not SpLd friendly at all.
  • Options

Chick: if we all "like" one another we get even more badges! Appropriate for five and six year olds and Peter Pan.   :)

Is this font better, LMH?

• Options
    We get long service (to RW) medals too! Did we ask for this wonderful new feature?
  • Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017

Exciting, isn't it, OH!  And we can sign our names, too! Sure they could have spent their time more profitably.

• Options

Managed to upload a pic, such as it is! Will try to do better tomorrow!

• Options
    RFJRFJ ✭✭✭
    What the heck... this is gross, DO NOT LIKE

3.75m in York this morning

Nothing Else to Report
  • Options
    Popped in to check up and see whats happening. 
    Disappears again, yuck this update is crappy