Options

Friday 18th September 2020 - No ceiling on hard living

Morning.

Lyrics - No ceiling on hard living

Peace keepers keep on breathing

Sounds like a good way to stretch your legs after the driving Dustin. Was your hamstring ok with the driving?

Surprising how much better working up a good sweat makes you feel chicksta. Really hoping it's a run day too but can't tell yet.

Hope you had a better night Alehouse.

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.

Comments

• Options
    Hiya
    LMH - I say drive, Mrs D does most of the driving, but either way you’re still sat in a car for the best part of 4 hrs.

what - easy 40 minutes shortly 
    why - recovery 
    last rest - 31/08
    last hard - yesterday

Off to the Dorset coast for a few days later but have a booking at the tip first so hopefully can clear some space from the garage...
    Started bright so may get a beach stroll in later!
  • Options
    Morning!

Lyrics: no

Hope you get a run in, LMH!

Enjoy your few days away, Dustin

What: something this pm after fitness suite

Why: fitness suite is open and hopefully quiet before many students arrive. Your youngest has arrived earlier than most, Dustin! I shall wave later!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Morning all
    Dustin have a lovely trip
    Alehouse enjoy the fitness suite and your run
    Lmh hope you're ok
    Lyrics no
    What not sure maybe little bit this morning and bit more later
    Why son and wife going to view a bungalow and need my help most of the day
    Last hard yesterday
    Last rest 31/12/16
    Have a good Friday all
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Options
    Morning

Enjoy your break away Dustin - jealous of the beach.  Offspring back to uni should mean less competition for any cake going?

Go to the fitness suite early Ale?  Students often don't like getting up early so could be quiet then?

Good luck to son and DIL with the bungalow Wabo.

Good luck with the run LMH.

Nice day out yesterday Els.  We should be signing a rent contract on Saturday - until we have it in our hands I won't say for sure we have a new flat. 

What: short recovery d&d
    Why: collected moped from service
    Last rest: 30.03.

Lyrics: no
  • Options
    Morning

Wabo: Thanks for input re Garmin and good luck with bungalow today.

I had such a busy time on feet 12 miles in total yesterday that today is a rest day and legs and feet are aching....getting older has no bonuses that I can see:-) But i did get out for short walk and will do weights and ab work.
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • Options
    Enjoy the break Dustin.

Hope the fitness suite is quiet Alehouse.

They are lucky to have nana Wabo.

Hazel - I know what you mean but sounds positive. Hope it all goes to plan. Will it involve moving far if it does go through?

Not sure about a run as yet. Am trying to decide whilst my cake bakes. Probably shouldn't but the weather forecast is worse for tomorrow and I can't see things improving much in a day. Will most likely mean a short and painful run followed by a walk home when I realise I shouldn't be doing it :-(
  • Options
    Keeping my fingers crossed your lease is signed without further ado, Hazel

Oh no, LMH. That sounds awful. Fingers crossed.

Busy day, Poppy

Enjoy your trip, Dustin

Yesterday's lyrics: Stressed Out, Twenty One Pilots

We're also going away for a long weekend. I had another work-related minor panic attack this morning so I'm quite happy to go someplace else where I'm likely to think less about work and relax instead. 
  • Options
    It sounds as though you need some time out chicksta- hope you have a relaxing weekend.

I probably shouldn’t have but I ran. Just a short one and my head felt better for it. Just hope the legs do tomorrow.
  • Options
    Dustin and chick enjoy your break!
    Wabo hope you find somewhere suitable.
    Hazel...fingers crossed on the flat. Remind me where in Switzerland you are?
    LMH nice running!
    Still nice weather but less warm than yesterday. Quite a few miles along southern upland way to the three brethren stones and a wee but of a sidetrack on the way back.  Guessing my cinno  buns have overpriced. ..need to get back to them.
    Bit exhausted yesterday finishing off with work webinair but head feels much better today!
    Home tomorrow.
  • Options
    Typo over proved not priced!
  • Options
    Afternoon!

Hazel: couldn't go to the suite this morning as I had a structural engineer round. Have a few building issues, possibly subsidence. Needs further examination. 

Hope you chill this weekend, Chick!

And trust that your legs don't regret today, LMH!

What: fitness suite plus run which included 2k warm up, 2 x 4 mins hard with 90 secs recovery, warm down. 

Why: part 2 of step 6 of speed work. Very windy. 10 steps to go!  Or more. Fitness suite very quiet: booking system and only six booked, with 30 being the max.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.