Options

Thursday 16th February 2023 What should I write?

Morning!

Lyrics: What should I write?
What can I say?
How can I tell you how much I miss you?

What: something gentle

Why: ran longer yesterday 

Wet, currently. Lyrics are weather related.
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Options
    Morning

I was almost thinking that the lyrics might be a lack of inspiration for the lyrics Ale.  Any chance of a dry run later?  Good news the calf has settled down again.

Could you send some bounce my way Dustin please?  Please leave some over for Wabo too though.

Was the theatre good Wabo?  Streak is getting along nicely.

What: similar to Ale - something gentle - 5 miles recovery for me
    Why: ran harder rather than longer yesterday
    Last hard: the 800s yesterday: - got them done, speed wasn't great but it never is
    Last rest: 31.10.22

Lyrics: no
  • Options
    Hope you get a dry spell, Ale. 

Well done getting those 800s done, Hazel. Enjoy your recovery.

Wabo: Hope the statins work. 

I don't know today's lyrics. Yesterday's were Bad Weather, The Supremes

Weather was better than anticipated but I had packed gym gear only so I ended up doing 10k on the TM plus 30 mins of weights. 
  • Options
    Well the thinking is that a lot more folk should be on statins apparently! 
    Lyrics no.
    Hope it dries up with you Ale, still quite nice here but severe weather warning for tomorrow.
    Legs a bit more cooperative although a bit slow, did a nice if squidgy trail run up the back of the hill this morning and was going to go to yoga but it's cancelled. Might make cheese scones instead!
  • Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    morning all
    Hazel it was hilarious, Noises Off, a farce, Felicity Kendall was amazing. Proper belly laughed. enjoy the gentle run. Yep the streak is good at the moment, I am mentally in it
    Els indeed, trust me I would have avoided it but I think I was deluding myself really! Yoga or cheese scones, mmmm lol!
    chick that sounds like a good workout you had
    lyrics yep, just came to me
    alehouse enjoy your gentle run as well
    WHat: run commute, .66 and 1.58 
    why: left car at work and hopped on the Elizabeth line last night
    last hard: this morning
    last rest: 28/12
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Options
    Definitely cheese scones Els..
  • Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Decent run yesterday Ale, hope you stayed dry today?
    Wabo - ah I saw a review of that, does look good! Good work with the streak saving outings
    Els - sounds like a good run today. Happy baking.
    Chick - decent all round session
    Hazel - spoke to soon about bounciness (see below). Well done with the 800s, keep the easy. easy.

What - 6 miles gentle
    Why - legs for some reason felt flat and heavy today - I guess it could be late DOMS from the weekend race double & Tuesday's training. Had hoped for a MLR (10-12 miles) but it just wasn't going to happen.
    last rest - 12/10
    last hard - that was the least enjoyable run in months
    Kids coaching later - I'll be the old guy in the middle, trying not to move too much ....

lyric - hmm, think so
  • Options
    Evening!

No surprise that you are tired, Dustin! Take it easy! We don't want you injured at this stage!

Gentle stretching in the fitness suite followed by an even more gentle 40 minutes running; preceded by a couple of hours' gardening (with plenty of breaks!). Largely dry: only the slightest hint of drizzle. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    Evening

Sorry  its late 
    What 2 miles
    Why just routine
    Lyrics  not a clue 

Tomorrow  is going to be a busy day injection and long day at work