2nd and 3rd lines

What 1¼ miles
Why not to do too much before tomorrow 
Last hard  Saturday 

Comments

• Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning!

Thanks for the lyrics, Pammie, which I don't know!

Yesterday's were Katie Melua with Nine Million Bicycles (In Beijing)

What: probably just some stretches 

Why: had a call at 7 this morning to ask me to have Salvador for the day as he is unwell.  Sent home from nursery yesterday and had him from lunch. Largely seems OK apart from being a little quieter than usual. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Afternoon! 

Wondering what it is like in the Peaks today; earlier we had a complete white out for a few minutes with hail covering everywhere! 

And there seems nothing wrong with Sal!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Afternoon

Not sure Ale, we spent most of the day in Sheffield. Raining now though.

No success with the tracksters unfortnately, hard to get it seems.

Glad to here Salvador is ok, you don't want to catch anything.

Good luck tomorrow Pammie!

What: just a lot of wandering around in Sheffield 
    Why: touristy stuff

Lyrics: no
  • Options
    elspeth fayelspeth fay ✭✭✭
    Poor Salvadore! Our twins are 1 today and poorly with hand foot and mouth, Jack more so than Sean, poor things. Not that we're seeing them, other grandparents turn.
    Hazel, hope you're having fun.
    Peter having assured me it's going to be warm down south started the day at 4 degrees in Aberdeen and fell to 2 in braemar where we had a walk to a cheats Munro...as start fairly high enjoying sleet, snow and hail with occasional glimpse of the sun. Warm it was not but we w ere having so much fun that added on another couple of miles in navigation errors coming down.
    My best buy leggings wise recently
    ..a year or two ago have been slightly fleecy ones from decathlon....they don't wear too well but will prob get another winter out of them and have a handy phone pocket. How was Sheffield?

• Options
    HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Ah munro bagging sounds fun Els. Hope the twins are better soon.

Sheffield was quite interesting looked at the cathedral, the Crucible (snooker), a free exhibition on the water history of the city and a large free museum on steelworking and cutlery. Breaks of course for food!  A contrast to the moors and hills. Back to those tomorrow.
  • Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Pammie - good luck tomorrow!
    Ale - aaah, quality Salvador time
    Hazel - ah, with better timing, our paths may have crossed: We're in Sheffield this weekend (I'm going to the Snooker on Sunday). Enjoy the moors tomorrow, and no such thing as too much flapjack!
    Els - sorry to hear the twins struggling.

What - 6 miles at lunchtime over the trails, kids coaching tonight (so about 5k easy)
    Why - trail fix, routine
    last rest - 21/09
    last hard - some of the trails today: freshly ploughed fields, so the path was obliterated in several places!
    lyric - not so sure
  • Options
    Nothing much to add to Elspeth's post other than the obligatory summit selfie.
    Lyrics no