Options

Shoes

Hi

I live in the Liverpool area - I need a pair of shoes, where is the best place to get them?

Comments

• Options
    Natterjack - somewhere close to Penny Lane, or they have a shop in Southport. Or if you are south of Liverpool - Runners in New Ferry.

Deffo not Miss Selfridge - don't believe what Jon tells you.
  • Options
    Cougie

You are quickly becoming my saviour. I went to Natterjack's today (as well as the gym) and picked up a pair of Mizuno Mercury. Once the foot's mended then they'll be no stopping me!!!

R U from round L'pool then?
  • Options
    Never been called a Saviour before !
    I'm from over the water - Bebington way.

Are you doing the Chester Zoo 10k in October ? You get cheap entrance to the zoo as well - obviously only useful if we have enough energy to walk afterwards though.
  • Options
    Duh - no you aren't 'cos the Lpool 10 is on the same day - stoopid me.

Pity - last week I had the Tunnel 10k or a 10k near Chester to choose from (Chester won seeing as it was cheaper). And then the Lpool 10 and Chester Zoo 10k clash.
    That could have made for 4 really handy weekends as well. :-(
  • Options
    My missus used to live in Bebington.

I'd have liked to do the Zoo run, holding my nose past the Hippos of course. There's also a 5k coming up in Chester isn't there - but you need to be in a team of 4.

I was wondering where can you get race info from apart from RW.
  • Options
    Well there is another running mag available - whisper it though. I think there are loadsa sites with race information on if you search the internet.
    I think Runnersweb.co.uk might be one.

Small world innit.

Is that the corporate cup thing ? Never done one of those myself. 5k sounds too fast !
  • Options
    Yeah, that's the one - do you only run 10k and 1/2's then?

It is a small world - but I wouldn't want to paint it - Haaaaaaaa Ha