Options

i just want to say thanks

for all the advice, funny stories, mantras and experiences etc that i have learnt from all you forumites, hope you all have a great day. good luck

Comments

• Options
    I don't think I've helped much, but I'd also like to thank everyone and wish everyone all the best in the FLM.

Weather today is beautiful! Deserves a long run or a game of footy, won't risk it though.
  • Options
    Monday is footy night for me, missing the game tonight for the first time in a lot of months because I'm too scared of potential injury. Ah well, should be able to play next week, although may suffer a little loss of pace ;-)
  • Options
    No problem Donna,I think the best thing about the forum,is that we can all take something from each post.There is always something to learn.Good luck.
  • Options
    I'll just add my thanks to this thread. You'll all been a constant source of advice, inspirtation and motivation for me during one of the most rewarding 3 months of my life. I hope you all acheive your goals next weekend, whether it's a sub 2.30 or a sub 14th April.

The very best of luck to everyone - COME ON !!!!!
  • Options
    I second that Donna. It's been a real Godsend to be able to ask questions, get advice and just generally share things with other runners.

I've thoroughly enjoyed everything leading up to the Marathon - training, the fact that I can eat like a horse and still lose weight! It's been a really special time and I think I will feel quite sad when it's all over. Having said that, there's always next year to look forward to - and lots or running to do just for the fun of it. I'm hooked now completely. I can't ever envisage a time when I won't want to run.

Yay ! (Sorry about that - got a bit carried away).

Good luck to you all on Sunday - see you there. No. 51429 - Red Start. XX
  • Options
    gonna cry again... Also want to add a big Thank-you to everyone.... Good Luck!!
  • Options
    I've been running for a little over a year now, and I feel that I have quite a broad knowledge of all aspects of running. About 95% of that knowledge has been gleaned from these forums.

On top of that, I get most of my motivation from these pages. So a great big thank you to anyone who has ever contributed to a thread.
    GOOD LUCK on Sunday everyone.

Karen.
    No 53192 Red start.