Options

Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Options

To my little toddler: 

Shut up. Stop saying meeow, meeow, meeow when you look over my shoulder. Mummy thinks I'm working.

Nessie... change your avatar please.

• Options

Reading a book while wearing headphones.

Nothing wrong in that unless you are also walking along Grosvenor place. At rush hour. And not just at rush hour but at rush hour on the day of a tube strike. You utter feckwit!

• Options
    Nose Nowt wrote (see)

To my little toddler: 

Shut up. Stop saying meeow, meeow, meeow when you look over my shoulder. Mummy thinks I'm working.

Please change it to a dog imageimage

• Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭

I'm not interested in any of your facebook histories that you thought you'd share, I didn't even look at mine.

Oh +1 for what Screamy says, ditto those looking at google maps on phones. Its just over a mile from Waterloo - city you should know the fkin way, its one long road ffs. Morons.

• Options

How do you know those "morons" aren't tourists or non Londoners?

• Options

Is it just washing machine repair men that are so sh*t?

I tell you there's a problem with the drum, you turn up and, surprise surprise, you have to order a new drum, entailing a washing machine still out of order and another day off work for either me or my OH

Couldn't you just bring one with you?

F*cking hell image

• Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭

Cinders - at 6.45 am, all individuals, mainly in business attire, all exiting Waterloo (or at the very least ALL heading in the same direction) and some carrying laptop shaped bags.

I grant you its an assumption, but its a reasonable one to make given the evidence, plus its likely to be commuters with the tube strikers.
    As for non Londoners, well that's me too: I live 40 miles away but actually can find my way from station to work without the need of a map (its 1.3 miles).

• Options
    NessieNessie ✭✭✭

Screamapillar wrote (see)
    Nose Nowt wrote (see)

To my little toddler: 

Please change it to a dog imageimage

*snortle*

Toddlers are just tooooo honest sometimes.image

(The avatar stays......image)

• Options
    StiltsStilts ✭✭✭

Dear large well known running shop chain, please send me the shoes I ordered at bargain sale price in the RIGHT size and stop pissing around.  So you sent the wrong size and now they're out of stock, well that's not MY problem, your mistake, so send me the new colour I don't actually give a sh*t they'll be covered in mud after the first run anyway.  No I don't want to pay another £10 for the privilege of subsidising your mistake and please don't make out like you're doing me a favour and no I don't want to buy completely different shoes and no I don't want a refund just send the effing shoes I ordered, just WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ffs!!

• Options

People ineffectually saying "stop that Henry" as their child pulls all the products off the shelves in the supermarket. Usually followed by laughing and saying "this happens all the time with kids" (I detest the word kids - it's children you absolute goit!). This only happens because you have NOT INSTILLED ANY DISCIPLINE YOU USELESS ****S!!!!!

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

(For a good old rant about anything running related I highly recommend www.vestandrants.com)

• Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭

vestandrants has 5 posts so far, not really enough to so far to warrant a "high" recommendation is it?

• Options
    NessieNessie ✭✭✭

"For a good old rant about anything running related"

Wash your mouth out..........................

• Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭

Loved the 'Imagine how many youngsters this will inspire" comment after we picked up a bronze in the snowboarding.
    Possibly hundreds, until the parents realise its 20 pounds for a 1 hour evening/weekend session

• Options

If you can't explain to me how this product works then I can't explain it to the customers and they won't buy them.

That should make you take your finger out of your *rse and send some decent diagrams or a list of components. If it doesn't, tough tits, I've asked you enough times.

• Options

Valentines day - a tremendous example of gullability.

St Valentines Day is about undelared lovers not already married and coupled up so why do so many attached men have to go without after valentines day if they didn't meet the expected standards of romantic.

It's not your fecking day anyway go and find your own bloody saint

• Options
    skottyskotty ✭✭✭
    Maddy. wrote (see)

It's not your fecking day anyway go and find your own bloody saint

we have one. St "Steak and BJ" Day next month. image

• Options

You should market that Skotty get your card designs in image

• Options

image Maddy sure this has been said before but it's called VD day isn't it?

Can we have a bacon and beer day?  

• Options
    MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭

No, dog owner.  The worst thing your dog might do is not 'lick (me) to death'.  The worst thing your dog might do is run under my feet causing me to get myself in a knot and potentially faceplant on the gravel track, resulting in several weeks off running leading to mental instability and deterioration of physical fitness.  Please control your mutt.  

• Options

Dear Man at Lidl...if you had touched me with your shopping trolly just one more time you would have in fact been in hospital right now for a much needed shoppingcartectomy.  Back off asshole and give me some space!  Hopefully my handbag didn't hurt you too much when I swung it on my shoulder and it hit you on the arm...image

• Options

Please Mr delivery man, hurry up and deliver my new bed. 

• Options

Useless, lying, utility firm: put my electricity back on. Your bills are astronomical, but you clearly don't spend any of the obscene profits on infrastructure improvements. Hang your (dick)heads in shame.

• Options

I'm new to this but something has been bothering me for sometime. Now I know I'm getting on and  I'm not generally a grumpy old man, but its time that runners re-took their sport back from the charities. I don't have anything against charities but it just pains me when runners wishing to take part in popular races have to be 'buy' a place by signing up with a charity to gain entry. Come on, all many of us want to do is run/race. What's wrong with people being allowed to choose to support a charity rather than being forced to do so just so they can enjoy their sport. If places are going to be allocated to charities let it be 20% and 80% of places go to those who want to just race trust me they will go! That's it my rant over. I don't suppose a thing will change but I've got it off my chest. Thanks for listening.

• Options

You wrote on FB...."Cant beleive I past all my exams!" (cut and paste from me)

image  I can't believe it either...especially as you're doing a degree (my daughter said maybe you're dyslexic and if you are I apologise...but still!!)

• Options

To all those staff who think my job is sitting at a desk, I have just rescued a stolen phone from a sanitary bin so it could be returned.  

• Options
    NessieNessie ✭✭✭

Welcome Michael.  Top rant - I think we all know where you are coming from.

Anyway:

"If you are interested in attending or have any further questions, please reach out to me directly, or you can reserve your place online......."

Seriously?  WTF?  What's wrong with "drop me an e-mail"?

I feel slightly sick..............

• Options
    WombleWomble ✭✭✭

Smoke.....fire....

That's all.

• Options

It's not confusing, you are just a feckwit. 

• Options

Its kind of busy on my project and I need to be in on a Saturday could you not leave the fecking heating on it blowing a gale and very soggy out there and I am bloody cold

• Options

Dear Mr. Salmond, I'm actually getting embarrassed for you now.

Perhaps you should have looked up the meaning of the word "independent" right at the beginning.