Options

What's happening to my feet ??

2»

Comments

• Options

They also sell something that may help in the Betterware catalogue.

Don't know if they'd be what you're looking for, but they'll stop your toes bending over and might be worth a try for the sake of a fiver.

• Options

Hi!  I am a State registered Podiatrist based in Northampton in the Midlands.

After reading through the various comments,  these ailments you mention are very familiar to us and if you visited your local podiatrist just  once a year we can  give you some very helpful advice on preventative  measures for your particular foot type.

.i.e. There may  be an underlying biomechanical  dysfunction causing a particular form of trauma/discomfort  and often these trauma incidents can be greatly reduced if not eradicated.

As regards nail deformities ' Toenail Reconstruction' is now available.This allows a disfigured  or missing nail to be reconstructed back to it's former shape. This not only results in an improved  appearance but gives the nailbed protection whilst the new nail safely grows underneath.

Hope this is helpful to you all.

• Options
    Kerri - pay for your adverts like everyone else.
  • Options

Thank you for your kind remark! 

I have been asked to place details on this forum from some of your members who have received toenail correction from me, advising that this is something that your members would be very happy to know about because it's inexpensive and people are unaware that it's available.

I was actually responding to a previous thread asking if there were acyrlics for toenails. 

I do not need to advertise as I am extremely busy and have people travelling great distances to have this done.It is no skin off my nose...I am simply trying to help. 

I  will remove my website  as I have caused such offence.