Options

10 marathons 10 days

i have signed up for the brathay 10 marathons in 10 day challenge and looking to see if anyone else has done this before, or something similar?

Putting together a training plan with not a lot of time left before may 9th, so in search of inspiration.  Think there may be places left if anyone else fancies it!!

Comments

• Options

As long as you do not intend racing them, then there is not a problem with completing 10 marathons in 10 days, I ran the Pembrokeshire Coast Path averaging 30 miles a day last year.  There is some very brief training information on my website, I'd be happy to let you have more specific information if you like.

There are people on here far better quailified than me to answer your quesion though.

Colin

• Options
    wow, colin i am from Pembrokeshire, lydstep to be precise! so what was that then, 6 days?  Would love to have any more info if you have it. 
  • Options

Have a look on my website(the link in my previous posting), there is some stuff there but if you have specific questions post them here or email me and I'll try to answer them.  I also have maps of each of my day stages, where I camped and an account of each day.

Yes it was 6 days and if I had not run the 2nd half with a twisted ankle and infected leg I could have carried on but the path ran out!

Racing 10 marathons in 10 days is very different and I cannot advise on that, except to say that would be hard.

Colin