Comments

• Options
    Oh, that is great.  LOLimage
  • Options
    swittleswittle ✭✭✭
    wonder what he'll say to the magistrates?
  • Options
    TopSecTopSec ✭✭✭
    Crumbs, I used to work not too far from there and could never understand why there was a Waitrose in the town, but as the author says, within 2 miles there are some beautiful villages. Leigh Park and West Leigh really are hell holes!

Loved the meerkat connection!!
  • Options

Scroll to the bottom of the home page.

How right the author Gingermonkey is ref Fishguard & Goodwick

• Options
    fat buddhafat buddha ✭✭✭
    haha - I just spotted a poster in the town where I work for a wrestling match in one of the local halls

including the "chav challenge"

a good way for the local chavs to beat the shit out of each other - or have it beaten out of them (poster wasn't clear)
  • Options

Someone local to me had until recently used a bit of artistic licence & changed all the town signs you would see when approaching Haverfordwest by road to Chaverfordwest.

Sadly the local council took a dim view of this & cleaned them all up. image

Always made me chuckle when sat in a queue of traffic.

• Options

BRT for a while we had the word beach added to the merthyr tydfil x amout of miles signs.

The joker had gone to the truble to make the letters look offical. Some yank then asked where the beach was. In the middle of the Valleys? Dumb yank sh*t!

• Options

LOL!

You been down here TT?

• Options

I was in Chavfordwest 2 weeks ago.

Broke my pedal and crank arm on my old bike...............cow sh*t and cattle grid do not mix well. I will also be up next weekend to tenby.

• Options

depends on the hangover!

I might be tempted to "knock one out" <ahem>

• Options

I might nip along & give you a bit of a shout if you do,as I will be Southbeach with dog in the morning.

• Options

I will be Southbeach with dog in the morning

Look I know my mates wife is a bit ugly but no need to get personal! image

• Options
    Grendel3Grendel3 ✭✭✭

Shouldn't laugh really but it was a funny story and nice to see someone getting their own back -

Reminds me of a story when we were out running through Barking - one of our number took off as he was in a hurry to run and get off, we as  a large group of guys running around 6 minute miling turned the corner from the station and found our mate being set upon by a guy out of a Ford Fiesta (gold coloured) being egged on by his girlfriend -

Things turned bad (for the chav and his girlfriend) when they both found themselves surrounded by 8 blokes in running kit - and they couldn't get away - didn't touch them but they were very worried - to make matters worse for them - the girlfriend called abuse out of the car window forgetting that they would hit traffic lights !!!!

Happy days 

• Options
    TopSecTopSec ✭✭✭
    We had a chav break into Mr TS' car early one morning, anyway the dipstick came back an hour or so later for another go, to cut a long story short we saw him out of the window, so ran out after him, I jumped on my bike and chased him and knocked him over and Mr TS came after and we held him down, called the police and he was arrested (I remember now it was FLM day last year)

He went to court eventually, went to sleep in the dock and was then given a 3 month prison sentence, suspended for 12 months.

Don't think it crossed his mind he would get challenged!! We live in a small village that is not too far from Gosport - must look it up on the aforementioned chav page, it will definitely rate highly
  • Options

Reminds me a little of when I was out plodding the pavement once.  During an all too common period of trying to regain fitness I had planned a circuit close to home which allowed me to increase my runs without actually travelling too far away.  On my first circuit I approached a small group of chavs and chavettes who chose not to clear enough of the path for me to pass.  Predictably my shoulder met one of the scamps and, once I was a good 15-20 yards down the road, some verbal followed.  Just as predictably, the tykes hadn't walked too far along the road and were faced with me coming at them on my second circuit.  I prepared myself for any sort of tom foolery or shenanigans but, to my suprise, they gave me a wide berth this time and no verbals either.

Life's vomit unfortunately.  Previous "youth" cultures were at least misunderstood but this breed seem very well understood and are just mindless scum.  I blame the sh** music they listen to/play loudly and alcopops.

• Options

Here's another wonderful example of chav comeuppance - copper's blog

Scroll down to the video under the Friday June 20, 2008 entry entitled "Ha Ha Ha" - not running related, but still satisfying to watchimage ...

My hubby read elsewhere that apparently the local troublemaker featured was a serial nuisance, but ended up losing his entire foot because of this little prank.image

Can't say I feel especially sorry for him.image

• Options
    Been on that website for 20 mins!! great Laugh. Chav tastic!!
  • Options
    Lady Pineapple wrote (see)

Here's another wonderful example of chav comeuppance - copper's blog

My hubby read elsewhere that apparently the local troublemaker featured was a serial nuisance, but ended up losing his entire foot because of this little prank.image

Can't say I feel especially sorry for him.image

As much as I dislike scum I have to say that that looked horrible but also an example of natural selection in action.  Looked like it cut his foot clean orf.  Can you imagine his tale in years to come ...."Well, when I was in Iraq/Afghanistan on foot patrol ..... ".  As horrible as it was at least we can laugh about it now. image  I don't suppose he felt much at the time as he would have gone into shock.
  • Options

Do you know, Dodge - I realise it's pretty obvious his foot came orf, and yet to me it didn't seem that horrible to look at! image

Think I may be de-sensitised by too many horror movies. image

LOL at 'Iraq/Afghanistan' anecdote potential! image

• Options
    I am a sensitive sole. image
  • Options

LOL LP,

Still, its nice when these scum come unstuck. I have seen something equalyy as pleasing, two of South Londons finest gangsters coming unstuck. These two were particularly unpleasant charecters, was driving through a council estate mid late evening, and saw these two squaring up to three younger kids. Unbeknown to these two, 2 Carriers of TSG (specially trained public order and Riot Police were parked across the road) watching and they did'nt see my patrol car either.

The next minute went along the lines of;

come on you c***s ( at the youngsters)

Oh S**T it's the PIG's

I aint scared of you, filth, you can't do anything to me,

AAAAARRRGGHHHHHH.....I'm sorry...blub....I was only joking....but my parents pay your wages.....AARRRGHH...can you loosen em their too tight

Blubbed all the way to the police station too

I have enough  rubbish in my job but I kinda enjoyed this one.