IronMan Tattoo's

Comments

• KK - I can manage that, or at least the last time I tried I managed it.  Not sure I would be able to stand afterwards though.  At least I did manage it on the monday after Nice.  Wouldnt have made it back to the hotel had I not been held up by Oxy, although I think I might have been holding him up too.
  • kittenkat wrote (see)
    Doozer, I don't think that anyone should be able to wear the kit unless they can drink 8 pints or more in one session.

That means me, Barley, FB, Meldy, Candy, Oxy, Kanga... and a few more, should be ok.

I qualify for that!  My max has been 12 pints and still been able to walk home image.  Can I put my name on the list for yeller and black now image

• Sorry Mouse.

*goes off to Tri Talk to order a fuschia pink cycle top instead*

• No, no.

I simply don't think that level of alcohol consumption is a measure of success, and I don't care who agrees with me on that one.

• bleugh, can my pints be of G&T instead? image
  • Bouncing Barlist wrote (see)
    I could add to the kit debate but I cant be arsed.

oh go on!!

mouse - agree 100%

• lol - look at the views on this ~ i'm guessing tri talk has been allerted
  • kittenkat wrote (see)

Doozer, I don't think that anyone should be able to wear the kit unless they can drink 8 pints or more in one session.

That means me, Barley, FB, Meldy, Candy, Oxy, Kanga... and a few more, should be ok.

image Ahh bugger..define session please KK image If my session can be ohhhhhhh 3 months Im in with a fighting chance .

If its lalcholol were talking about  Im slightly scuppered however... if its pints of milk count me in now ..woohoooooooooo image image image

• In my defence Mouse it was in my younger days before I became a home owner, car owner and child owner 

Ditchy - I would buy you 12 pints of G&T if you promise to drink them all image

• Schmunkee I once drank a bottle of gin to myself, and still made my run the next day, with no tactical chunders or anything image Did feel a bit cruddy on the run though.

However, that was a while ago and my tolerance has gone to pot, no way I could do that now, which is probably a good thing!

• I can drink 8 pints of high5 in one session ....image....image.... I might be with RodeoClown on this.... bugger.
  • <hands in his yellow and black lycra and slopes off to the R4L thread...>
  • I have never done an ironman but I do have a tattoo.
    Pirates are ironmen any one wearing pirate kit and not having done one should be stabbed to death
    and anyone who disagrees with me is a TWAT
  • DTB, Ultra Cake Pim.p wrote (see)

Schmunkee I once drank a bottle of gin to myself, and still made my run the next day, with no tactical chunders or anything image Did feel a bit cruddy on the run though.

However, that was a while ago and my tolerance has gone to pot, no way I could do that now, which is probably a good thing!
    Sheez, you even sandbag about your drinking ability image
  • TWAT!!!!!!!!!
  • That wasn't to anyone. I just wanted to shout it.
  • Nasty dose of Tourette's there ... image

• See, it works! image
  •  image Yeah, rather too well, AJH image

Edited for carp grammar

• FB - Thought of the .6 and the km version as well and thought neither will look as good. And being kinda permanent looks are important!
  • kittenkat wrote (see)
    Ultra AJH wrote (see)
    TWAT!!!!!!!!!

You twat, I twat, we twat, they twat.

See, I DID learn something in school. image

Is that the wisdom you are no imparting on the young people of Devon?  imageimage

• That, and the evils of dodgy hair dyes ....