Options

Arctic lady, KK, Coops

You 3 are probably the only people on here I like, so if you feel I have lost it, and offended you, I haven't. This all started with the unbelievable amount of bad taste "jokes" directed at a man, none of you knew. Of all the so called celebs who have died, some I didn't like, Jade Goody for example, I never stooped so low, as to have to make rude and insensitive comments on their lifestyle. These people have families that must hurt even more, if that is possible when reading, or hearing, disgusting trash, such has been posted on here. If all the posting I have done is annoying, probably is, that is my way of getting my point across. I hope every family on here never has to bear as much grief.

Comments

• Options

Couldn't agree more.

I also hope no family has to go through the grief of knowing their children were molsted by a pervert, who thought money could buy him out of any controvousy. 

• Options
    Weren't you slagging off Coops the other day?
  • Options

I think RR can probably appreciate everyone else's point, that you can still have respect for someone but try to get a few extra laughs into our unfortunately short lives.  He just doesn't agree with it.  Just remember the example of the dead-parrot sketch someone gave on the other thread.  And if you don't agree with it, state your case in a single post, and walk away.

And I hope RR can appreciate what got everyone else annoyed.  It's one thing there being a thread that annoys you due to having a different opinion on what's acceptable and what's not, because if it's just one, you can very easily ignore it.  But to disrupt the forum by spamming threads is... well, it's tantamount to having a hissy fit.

But the way to come back from anything such as this has always, and will always, be on RW to laugh it off.  Honestly, it seems everyone else has taken it all light-heartedly for a long time.

So lighten up!  image  You should know you can't be serious on here without eventually suffering a breakdown.  image

• Options
    CorinthianCorinthian ✭✭✭

In any society you are going to get some people who take upon the mantle of self appointed guardian of morality; they usually dress up this concern in religious overtones and come out with statements like: 'you can't eat this food is is unclean'  'You can't listen to this music - it is the music of the devil' 'you can't watch this film - it is corrupting'.... and you can't laugh at that joke it is in bad taste.   Their decision making process is arbitrary and based upon their own inner convictions or voices in their head - sometimes they attribute these messages as emanating from their god or scriptures

Most of the time most people get along just fine, until these sanctimonious busybodies try to impose their morality on everyone else- these people are dangerous.

When ever you come across them...  laugh at them, mock them, pretend to listen to them - but never ever give them access to power - it is your duty as a human being.

• Options

You 3 are probably the only people on here I like

Why? What's wrong with the rest of us? You can't have been talking to those 3 exclusively in your 3843 posts so it's really nice of you to tell all those other people what you think of them.

Tw*t

• Options
    And I haven't posted any jokes about the singing paedo.

Why don't you like me?

I mean, if you remove your head from the three aforementioned people's asses, you can have a proper look around

Or maybe you prefer being as stupid as your hero was?
  • Options
    kittenkat wrote (see)
    Finding humour in dark subjects is a very real and necessary part of human nature.

I couldn't agree more.

Having been through the fairly recent loss of both my parents, I have to say without laughter and gallows humour I would have probably gone out of my tiny mind.  image

Maybe RR you aren't able to laugh about things yet, or maybe this is a subject too close to home, but that isn't the case for everyone, and you should respect the forum is a free and to a certain degree uncensored

• Options
    Touche Farnie - we did the same after the death of my father. The only time I thought I was losingmy mind is when I was sad and upset. When I was remembering my dad lying on the floor and my brother with a foot on my dad's tummy yelling "YOU'RE A TURTLE", the laughter made everything liveable

However, I am not saying that I ever liked MJ and that anyone's reaction on here is anything like losing a parent.

He was a twat. I feel for his kids but then, who knows. Maybe he treated them like he treated all other children and they are just happy they are safe
  • Options

First of all I am very surprised to be in the elite group you like.  I thought the opening sentence would be something like, "you're the only people I hate!".

I don't think there is anything you can ever say to me to offend me, seriously.  If you see the need to grieve over Michael Jackson (God only knows why), then here is obviously not the place to do it.  Consider it to be like a pub where there are nice quiet drinkers in one corner playing darts, and a bunch of loud tossers who have had too much to drink playing pool.  You will hear all sorts and you can't make everyone act and say the same things as you.

As for spamming the whole forum with random MJ songs, you have lost the plot and probably need help! image

• Options

Probably ?!?!?!?!

He needs as much help as his now deceased idol.

• Options

image why doesn't he like me?? what did I do that was so wrong

Hold me, I need to feel loved imageimage

• Options
    (((((((((((((shims))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((MJ))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • Options
    Fank you PO, I feel better now
  • Options

I know Shimmy. 

I feel so rejected and hurt this morning, I don't know how I'm managing to keep going... *weeps copious tears*

imageimageimage

• Options

Come here Screamy (((((((((((((Screamy)))))))))))))) We are not bad people, just misunderstood

• Options
    Shimmy, you like Shanks & Bigfoot, you deserve to be hated!
  • Options
    ((((((((((((((((((((everyone but AL, KK & Coops)))))))))))))))))))))
  • Options

(((((Shimmy)))))

((((PO))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Everyone else on the forum who RR doesn't like)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Damn, my arms aren't long enough!

• Options
    I think me, KK, and AL should have a threesome now to celebrate being liked by RR.  It's as good a reason as any?!
  • Options
    I think you should start a new celebration thread!

I mean, it's almost like being hand-picked by MJ hisself?!!!

You lucky, lucky things. So incredibly jealous. I may go and gnaw my foot off.
  • Options
    Scream - you don't need long arms. Just a long reach.

You could probably use some off Coops' 6 inches
  • Options

It was one song Coops, can't I be forgiven.  Come on, lots of people like 'sweet like chocolate'

• Options

Only 6 inches PO?

Surely not!

• Options

It's Coops' birthday come early

Edit - the threesome not the 6 inches image