Options

(PRT) Pre Race Tension

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hi Kim - had a really good race, felt comfortable all the way round, the atmosphere was fantastic. Everyone looked like they were really enjoying themselves, I know I did. I even had enough energy for a sprint finish. Don't know my official time yet but I think I did it in just over an hour.
  • Options
    Just got onto the great run website - I did it in 1 hour 41 seconds!
  • Options
    sorry sueflo and wtweetywhoateallthepies

been away! sue - your time is absolutely amazing. you must have paced yourself so well.do you find you ran better and faster because you got caught up in the atmosphere? still anticipating mine in July!!!

My training is going well. Got down to 30 mins and 35secs for my 5km but thats on the treadmil and not outdoors. finding pacing myself difficult outdoors as not a place i can measure easily (ie cant drive the distance etc). Am running approx speed of 10.5 on the treadmill but its been really hot in the gym and i am melting fast.

lost 8.5lb in 6 weeks now so doing well as still eating well but healthily!

love

kim x
  • Options
    Done my race in 27 mins and 34secs!! so pleased especially as their were 6500 people taking part and i got snarled up with the walkers so i think my time could of been even better!!

Felt really relaxed for my first ever race, and although the temp was 32 degrees and i thought i was gonna die of heat exhaustion. I DONE IT!!!!!!!