Options

Why are fast runners so miserable?

13»

Comments

• Options
    I leave the house about 5 minutes before Mr48 on my morning run. He catches me by the 1 mile marker. Sometimes he'll wave at me as he passes. If he's doing intervals however he just zooms past me and doesn't speak at all. He says I should try and keep up for as long as I can. That would be for all of 10 seconds then, hah. image
  • Options

Fast runners are not in the zone they are arseholes sometimes...if they  cant  say thanks

while i,m  trying to get O2  from every oriffice to work  so can they fuks

tbh its only a few dudes..... some stay to wish you home

• Options

In response to posts earlier on in this thread, I don't think it's anything to do with manners. If someone if right at the end of a race and going for a PB/win and is close to maximum effort, they won't have the energy or air to speak back, that's for after the race!

I know I couldn't speak in the last portion of a race. That doesn't mean I wouldn't appreciate someone saing well done.

• Options
    i have run 100k for wales several times & rubbed shoulders with the best & i find most of the top runners no how to have fun & do like it when they get cheered on & do acknowledge thisimageI run at the back of the field now but i always give the top lads a cheerimage