Options

Mundane thread

Comments

• Options

SC, glad to hear your bins are safe and secure before the storm, mine are tucked up by the garage.

I want to learn how to use Mr Steady's new toy, a petrol leaf blower. It looks fun and easy, just not sure how heavy it is.

• Options

Towner image  Welcome back, how are you?

Good running Mouse, or good Mary Poppins-ing, depending.

Boo and hiss to the misbehaving cars.

I'm deeply disturbed.  I like the new James Blunt song.  If anyone sees my credibility, please could you post it back to me?

• Options
    TownerTowner ✭✭✭
    Im all good thanks Hash, life is now back on track and im in a good place again......obviously ive missed lots of excitement, I hope everybodys well.
  • Options

Hash, I like the James Blunt song, so you're not the only one.

• Options

TOWNER!!!!! *runs in for swarfega bear hug*

Glad to hear that things are going well.  I'm in a good place too *bounce bounce* (not quite up to the usual three bounces today)

• Options

*Note that a bear hug, is different to a Bear hug.  Both are good but in different ways

• Options
    TownerTowner ✭✭✭
    *covers self in swarfega and dives on Caz*
  • Options

I am not bouncing due to catching the local playgroup vomitting bug but I am still here. image

• Options

I've been vomiting but I've not been to playgroup

• Options

Hope you're feeling better soon Caz,

• Options
    BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Playgroups are a hive of germs *sprays Dettol*

Feel better soon people, that's an order!

(((((Towner))))) Welcome back!!! image

I like the new James Blunt song too. My view on music is that I like what I like, no judgement/embarrassment/snobbery involved. It's easier that way image

• Options

James Blunt is hard to dislike.

g'night everyone, we had a very unmundane night in Liverpool image

• Options
    TownerTowner ✭✭✭

morning, im at work........image

its not very nice outside today, wind and rain........meant to be storms of biblical proportions tonight too....thats all because ive put a new fence up.

• Options

Morning all.  I'm off to Luton wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

• Options
    TownerTowner ✭✭✭

morning Hash, i assume you're racing?image......good luck.

• Options

Thanks Towner.  More of a bimble these days, but someone's going to stick a number on my chest and I'll get run over if I don't shift out of the way of everyone behind me.

• Options
    TownerTowner ✭✭✭

im drinking coffee, eating toast and listening to the Ramones at an unessesarily high volume.......and getting paid double time. image

could be worse.

• Options

I'm still scrubbing walls but now I have also moved onto filling holes.

It sounds a bit blustery outside.  I'm trying not to take a look

• Options

My 2013 is one step nearer completion as I've paid my first visit this year to Britain's biggest beer shop.  Maybe when it comes to time for New Years Resolutions I should go for something easier this time and just resolve to get there earlier next year.

• Options

image Where's that then? A big beer shop sounds right up MrKJ's street.

• Options

It's Beers of Europe.

http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/

It's location near Kings Lynn is probably some distance from most peoples street geographically wise though.

• Options

Bit fed up that they managed to get the Beachy Head marathon results posted but not the 10k, which didn't have so many entries and finished earlier. image Bad me thinks.
    I'm quite annoyed that they advertised the 10k as a lesser race, for those who aren't up to a marathon, and maybe you'd like to step up to the half in March etc etc. Nothing to do with those people who race any distance and take each race as seriously as the next. I may make a snotty post.

• Options

Morning all - we don't have any weather here really.  But we flew out of Liverpool last night so we were worried that we wouldn't get back.  No problems and Ryanair have gone way up in my estimation.

Other than that all quiet here on the North West front  image

• Options

I should. That sort of remark annoys me too, Mouse. image

Welcome home Towner! image

The black bin has been out, yes, in all that weather! and is now safely back by the barn again. Nothing spotted littering the lane either. Good thing I tucked it well into the hedges. Although I did have a bit of a sleepless night thinking of it up there, all alone... image

• Options

I need to go buy washing up liquid, I've just run out. I also need some toilet cleaner and to pick up a script from the Dr.

Which is all very well but have you seen the colour of the sky, I think it's about to tip down, makes it tea time I guess, anyone for a cuppa?

• Options
    Hash wrote (see)

Towner image  Welcome back, how are you?

Good running Mouse, or good Mary Poppins-ing, depending.

Boo and hiss to the misbehaving cars.

I'm deeply disturbed.  I like the new James Blunt song.  If anyone sees my credibility, please could you post it back to me?

image I have several of his album's

TOWNER!!!!!! ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mr P sorry to hear about the car but there are some interesting hill's around gossip could it be that the car is still cool just don't use it around the shire? Oh and sorry if missed it is your son now a sudent in sheffield then?

In mundane news I think I will be getting very wet on the way home today?

• Options
    MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭

Aft'noon all.  *pours tea for Mouse*

*considers pouring tea for self, then remembers that LR has beer, and steals some of that instead*

I have had a most annoying, bitty morning at work.  I think I have also upset some people.  I am trying not to care, as it isn't my fault.

• Options

I have had a totally useless day. Went to go shopping and couldn't find my wallet. Went to bank and cancelled card. Went and got script. Came home, caught sight of wallet out of corner of my eye. Card inside, good. Only tenner missing, not to bothered about that. Must've dropped it by front door when getting key out, so some arse picked it up, nabs the money and chucks it in the hedge. Dumb ass. Hate people sometimes. 

Anyway, shall have to wait until new card comes before I go shopping now. Just hope the toilet roll lasts.

• Options

I'm hoping your toilet roll lasts too.  If not then you will have to nick some from the local pub or resort to using RW, although thats a bit shiny and might not work very well.

Towner has been in touch to let you know that he can't get on the internet because of storm damag, but he is ok.  He didn't want you all to think that he had run off and hidden again

I've r*unned again, and was told that I had improved

• Options
    Lincoln Runner wrote (see)

It's Beers of Europe.

http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/

It's location near Kings Lynn is probably some distance from most peoples street geographically wise though.

Aha, i think we actually drove past there on our hols the other year. I come from a little village near Kings Lynn. image

Sorry about your wallet Mouse, some people are rubbish.