Options

Mundane thread

Comments

• Options

Ran early this morning, now vegging. Need to get on with making. feel like going for another run though. Don't know how my legs will cope. Maybe I should settle for some core work, though I'd rather be outside. I have to get this making done and look at my college project which is totally uninspiring. 

I need a diary so I can write down all the races that I want to do next year. Not that many. If I'm not careful I'm going to find things start overlapping.

• Options
    BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Afternoon.

How's mini 2 now KJ? Still sharing the love? image

((((Hash)))) 

I'm off to Birmingham next Sunday *wibble* I'm just a little bit stressed...

• Options

(Bookie) I am also feeling a bit stressed FiL has a terrible cold and was supposed to ring us this morning when he got up. Mr Steady is not himself but does not want to make the call in case we do not get a reply.

• Options

Afternoon all. ((Hugs to those in need))

we we out last night to BGD's album launch and it was amazing. (I may have had one shandy too many image ) 

we had a lovely roast beef dinner (just watche Ireland image ) now just chilling with my kindle while MeGFB watches the footie. 

Thats about it! image

• Options

FiL OK, bad cold and only just up and about.

I cycled in the drizzle this morning, now tired.

• Options

Not a good time of the year to have a bad cold. Hope he feels better soon.

Don't know how I feel atm. Run down, don't know if I'm fighting a cold or if it's just an allergy. All the symptoms of both. image Also, should see gp re shortness of breath. Think it might be all the same thing. It's been going on for ages.

Washing machine just finished which has stuff in it that I want. Can now get on with project.

• Options

Adding hugs to the pile. (((Mundanies))) 

It's been a beautiful day but a bit chilly. I'm now warming myself with a sherry. 

• Options

I am a bit tiddly tbh.

do people still use diaries? I have kept my 2006 desk diary cos it has all my notes in form my first mara campaign.  "Ten miles. 1hr 20 mins. Legs felt ok." Sort of thing.

glad your  FiL is Ok CJ.

I hope it's in a fine crystal Small?

• Options

Feeling a bit sad atm cos a good friend died unexpectedly on Saturday. He was only 57. His poor wife found him in the bath. Have to do a post-mortem to find out cause of death.

• Options

Oh that's awful Jelly...((hugs)) 

And CJ - speedy recovery to your FIL

(I have just bought new sharpies...just thought you all should know)

• Options

oooh, new sharpies, what fun we can have writing on the desk. image

((FBJB)) 

Must not waste the day. image

• Options
    BookyBooky ✭✭✭

(((Jelly and Jelly's friend))) 

I love find old diaries like that Mr. P image

Today I am mostly procrastinating. 

• Options

I'm thinking we all need a ((((((((((((((big hug))))))))))))))) at the moment luckerly I get to hug a lot of you in person at the weekend.

In mundane news I written a letter to santa last night and hope it will all come true. Sarah has been bad and hasn't written one so I'm going to dig in the garden later and find some cole. Live up north so to tight to buy some. image

• Options

((FBJB)) So sorry for you and your friend. image

I am in the middle of rearranging everything in Tiny's room. I only went in to hoover and dust. O.o

• Options

Afternoon. I have been for a little run and still frozen. My hands aren't working yet, it's fun. image

Cake, much as I love you, I do hope you got someone to spell check your letter. image
    I just hope Cole didn't mind being buried in the garden.

(Mind I'm a fine one to talk.)

So, what shall I do with the rest of today?

• Options

Oh, I meant to say, that hole in my leggings, well it's quite big now. I don't think I can get away with it any more.

Really need to buy some new ones, I'm not very good at shopping, I keep looking but don't get as far as buying.

• Options
    widow hog-mouse wrote (see)

Afternoon. I have been for a little run and still frozen. My hands aren't working yet, it's fun. image

Cake, much as I love you, I do hope you got someone to spell check your letter. image
    I just hope Cole didn't mind being buried in the garden.

(Mind I'm a fine one to talk.)

So, what shall I do with the rest of today?

image I used the special cryon's and everything. This might explain some of the strange christmas present's I've had down the years? image

• Options

I have just been made an Admin of a facebook group. I feel I need a special badge. image

Really looking forward to Saturday, I think it's what is going to get me through the next few days of lone parenting.

• Options
    BookyBooky ✭✭✭
  • Options
    BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Talking of leggings, I lost some in the move here. I've looked, but to no avail. I found them today, in a bag of socks and ties. 

• Options

Like the 'badge' image

Good hunting there Bookie.

I have been shopping @ Wiggle. All I needed was a new track pump, so how come I also ordered some new socks? (and a few other odds and sods). Rather expensive track pump methinks. image

I still haven't bought any replacement capri's. 

• Options

(Very early) morning all!

sorry to hear the news about your friend, FBJB.

Hugs for anyone round here who needs them...

...although they'll have to be very awkwardly done as I made the mistake of eating baked beans for tea last night (dammit, I know they're bad for me! Idiot) and now have severe abdominal pains and bloating which make it somewhat difficult to move.  Oh well, once in a while I appear to need a reminder about why I really should steer clear of certain foods. image

that coupled with one of my worst colds in living memory is the reason I am currently awake.

On a good note, our blue bin had got very full with beer and wine bottles because we had family up for the week, but yesterday it was emptied. image

• Options

Does anyone know of any way in which it is possible to sleep in a yoga cat stretch position?  This appears to be the only position which doesn't make my stomach hurt, but it's making my nose drip...image

• Options
    MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭

Eek, Lady P that does not sound fun image  Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs for Jelly image

It appears I did not need to write a letter to Santa, as a mysterious parcel has arrived without me doing so image

• Options

Morning Mundanies image

Sorry to hear you had a painful, restless night. Lady P. Hope you're feeling a lot better this morning.

I was a bit miffed yesterday. I've been doing a 3k track series. When I started, in October, I was led to believe there were 2 prizes in each age group. After the second round (there were 3 rounds altogether) I was 2nd in my age group. Then I read on the website that each age group needed 4 or more people in it to count and there'd only be 1 prize per group. I didn't see the point in slogging my guts up in the freezing cold for nothing. I'd have had to have been a lot quicker to beat the woman who was in 1st place anyway, so I stayed home and drank beer and watched University Challenge instead. Which cheered me up no end! image

Ooh parcel Madbee! Have you squished and squeezed it? Does it make a noise when you shake it? Very exciting! image

• Options

I'm sore, I'm sneezing, I have an itchy eye and a sore throat and a streaming nose. Welcome to the world of the swimming pool. Still, my fly is really rather very good. image image

Today I need to do stuff, just what I don't know, I have a heck of a lot of stuff that needs doing. Still haven't bought and leggings. This is getting silly. Even went through the entire Wiggle collection and didn't see anything I wanted. Would be easier if I liked black.

• Options

Morning all - I have been to the post office to pick up 3 parcels that did not get delivered yesterday as we were out...two magnificently tacky Christmas jumpers (pictures to follow lol) and a SS present...which says not to open till Nov 30th - which has left me confused as that's the Mundane SS opening day - and I already have a parcel (wrapped in Hello Kitty Christmas paper lol) which says not to open till Nov 30th....*ponders*

• Options

GFB it might be some sort of trick? It's like in doctor who they want us all to open then at the same time so we will all be transported somewhere at the same time? I might hide behild the setee?

In mundane news I was very lazy this morning and ended up asking sarah for a lift into w**k. image Also it was blue bin day and we forgot to put it out last night. *hangs head in shame*

• Options

Afternoon all - I'm going home soon (I have the Grand-kids on a Tuesday afternoon) and today I'm going to make (probably one of the weirdest recipes I've ever heard) chocolate guacamole pudding (choco-mole to you and me)  I'll let you all know how it goes!!  :O