Options

nimbus v cumulus

2»

Comments

• Options

errr yeah thanks image made interesting reading !!

• Options
    "so I wish people would just stop grinding down on me all the time."

well you don't exactly help yourself do you with your stupidity???......not just with these shoes but many other threads

remember if you need to know something

this is your friend....
  • Options

Mr sj, yes the Cumulus is one step down from the nimbus, but like FB I stopped running in cumulus after they updated the 9s with the 10s so don't really know what the latest model is like. Is there somewhere you can try them on and preferably have a run in them before you commit to buy?

D2D, I think some people have the idea that you think you're some kind of superior runner because that is how you act when you lash out, as you did at me last week, although you did take that back which was noble of you. You did the same to Dano even though he was being helpful, and it is telling that you chose to have a go at his weight. I notice you mention your weight a lot, maybe you are a little insecure about it (I am too)?

I do understand why you get defensive so quickly, you've taken a lot of bashings, but please try not to make everyone your enemy. We're not all trying to be.

• Options
    I didn't mean that you had a physical weight problem D2D - obviously you don't!! image You just mention it a lot, which indicates that you think about it a lot, and the fact you used it to 'hurt' Dano means it is important to you.
  • Options

Ok, maybe I noticed you bring up your weight more than other forumites because I'm sensitive about my weight, in which case I apologise for projecting my issues on to you.

Maybe I'm misreading this due to the written format, but you seem a bit sensitive about my bringing it up. I apologise if I'm making you uncomfortable, that wasn't my intention image (smiley to show I'm being nice).

I hope I haven't made you paranoid about your hair now too!

• Options
    Apologies Mr sj. I appear to have strayed way off topic here and turned your thread into some sort of emotional support group image
  • Options

Lisa k you have been very observant.image

i still can't believe that I have never noticed the cloud conection beforeimage..my excuse is that mine are numbers rg 1150's............or is someone going to tell me thats a cloudimage

• Options
    I think it's just the neutral/ cushioned shoes that have cloud names Seren. The structured support shoes have numbers to make them sound more scientific image
  • Options

sj - I am not a 'weighty runner needing extra support' (cheap and unecessary jibe, D2D), and like FB, I have found Nimbus to be far better than Cumulus in terms of wear. Last week, I started running in a spanky new pair of Nimbus 11s, they are wonderfully comfortable and did not feel heavy on my feet at all - even with full length orthotics.