Running tights

Hi,

I'm just wondering if you are supposed to wear underwear under your running tights or am I supposed to wear tight briefs or boxershorts?

Comments

• Depends for me, if its dry, no undercrackers, if its raining, some undercrackers
  • WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

You wear what you like - there's no "supposed to" about it.

Wear what you are comfortable in.

• gary i put a thread up aboutthis a while back and after trying loads of pants and undergarments these were the best hing i got

http://www.x-bionic.com/#/en/site/products/men/underwear/energizer-boxer-short/135297

they are comfey cool or warm you dont even know you have them on under the tights , i ran a half marathon in these and had no chaff of i wasnt pulling then down they stay skin tight and let your bits breath awsome base layer , and if you can afford it take a look at the tops expensive but well worth it

100% rate these and wouldent wear anything else

oh if this helps i got a s/m for a 33waist

• ShinyShiny ✭✭✭

Depends how much you swing while you're running image

I use Under Armour boxers.  Very comfy

• I feel like i have to wear something as when i go commando it just don't feel right.
    I usally wear loose cotton boxers but when i've finished my run there soaked and it's later i find they've made me sore.
  • JjJj ✭✭✭
    I just wear the first tatty knickers that come to hand. I wore my Lucky Pants for a half marathon the other day and they were just fine. image
  • JjJj ✭✭✭

Those Boxer Jocks come in 3", 6" and 9". Which ones sell best, do you think?
  • > @Sl8r said:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm just wondering if you are supposed to wear underwear under your running tights or am I supposed to wear tight briefs or boxershorts?

I love running in my nylon elastane lycra stretched micro thin layered tights. hold my muscles tight and keeps me all compact . I couldn't give a twig what any one thinks. in fact I get lots of beautiful young girls smiling, nice comments, stares even oggeling . a group of girls just stood there and clapped as I went by and cheered me on like I was winning a race. many times I get whistled and whoops . often girls approaching are giggling as they get closer and see my bulge and as I wear nothing under or over the look of sheer amazement and in awe of my confidence. then I turn my head to see them turn there's I tell you if I haven't won them from the front I get equal looks from behind as my tights sculpt around my lunch box and also my arse. In wet weather or summer the sweat makes them see thru and cling to my body and leaves nothing to the imagination. girls love it I love it and have discovered I must be a bit of a sports exhibitionist. out and proud boys . be brave and sport the bulge. win win. oh BTW the knee high ones are so gay stay away from capri. looks really silly.
  •  panty hose hold the heat in and very cooling in summer , very opaque in bright sunlight. long singlet required