Comments

• Options
    image Er that didn't work well where's the fairly? image
  • Options
    She's gonna *kill* you!!!
  • Options
    image I'd never got that lucky. image
  • Options

Tri suit  £52 ($77)  0E58139 DELFINO TRI SKINSUIT • Delfino • Powermesh side panels and back pocket • Anatomic fit • Top sublimated, solid base • 13" inches invisible zip • New leg grippers • Flat lock seams • Mini chamois dryfleece • One back pocket • Sizes: XS-3XL
    The triline skinsuit ordered in the past is no longer available. It has been replaced by delfino fabric

Barley
    Cona
    JCDigger
    Orca

Total : 4

Mens Monaco** £31 ($45) 0E20381 MEN DELFINO RACER TOP
    • Delfino • Powermesh side panel and back & pocket • Fully sublimated • Anatomic fit •15"/38 cm invisible zip • Flat lock seams • One back pocket • Comfort design armholes and neck • Sizes: XXS-3XL

Mens Tri Shorts £25 ($37) 0E50262 MEN DELFINO ELITE TRI-SHORT
    • Delfino • PowerMesh sublimated side panel • Anatomic fit • 6 panels • Elastic with adjustable drawstring at waist • New leg gripper • Flat lock seams • CD Mini Chamois Dryfleece • Sizes: XS-XXL

Gillet £42** ($62)
    0E28017 NEO PRO VEST*
    • Microzone • Micro-Airdry EX back and inner collar Sublimated front, side panels, upper back and outer collar • Front two-way zip with inner flap • Drytex front lining • Lycra trim • Anatomic fit • 3 back pockets • 2 colors • Sizes : XXS-XXL

Bedders
    Cona

Total : 2

Girls Tank £30 ($45)  0E25112 WOMEN DELFINO TANK
    • Delfino • Powermesh side panel and back & pocket • Fully sublimated • Anatomic fit • Flat lock seams • 1 back pocket • Comfort design armholes and neck • Powermesh bra • Sizes: XS-3XL
    Smarterblonde

Total : 1

Cycle Top  £32 ($48) 0E20112 PRO FIT RAGLAN JERSEY
    • Micro-Airdry or Diamond Square • Side panel • Square collar • Raglan short sleeves • 15 inches/38 cm invisible zip • Elastic at hem • 3 back pockets • Fully sublimated • 2 colors • Sizes : XS-3XL

Cake
    Cona
    Hope x2 1 small and 1 large pls image
    Lee the Pea
    Little Ninja
    Ooops **
    OrangeCannon
    Ridgebackmax **
    Rio
    Saffers
    Schmunkee
    ShuffleB
    Sioux **
    Slowtwitcher
    Tommygun2

TOTAL ; 16

** = name added to list before a separate cycle top list was created.

Cycle Jacket £58 ($86) 0E30054 WIND TEX JACKET
    • Wind Tex • Fully sublimated • Front two-way zip with inner flap • 3 back pockets • Elastic at wrists and waist • Front and backreflective logo and piping • Flatlock seams • Black sleeves and black lower back Sizes : XXS-XXL
    The triline jacket ordered in the past is no longer available. LG are offering the wind tex jacket fully sublimated priced as a repeat. They can do the black sleeves and black lower back to match our current jacket.
    Cougie
    Hope 1xS
    Cake

TOTAL : 3

• Options
    we don't need any blood to be shed just yet image
  • Options

Tri suit  £52 ($77)  0E58139 DELFINO TRI SKINSUIT • Delfino • Powermesh side panels and back pocket • Anatomic fit • Top sublimated, solid base • 13" inches invisible zip • New leg grippers • Flat lock seams • Mini chamois dryfleece • One back pocket • Sizes: XS-3XL
    The triline skinsuit ordered in the past is no longer available. It has been replaced by delfino fabric

Barley
    Cona
    JCDigger
    Orca

Total : 4

Mens Monaco** £31 ($45) 0E20381 MEN DELFINO RACER TOP
    • Delfino • Powermesh side panel and back & pocket • Fully sublimated • Anatomic fit •15"/38 cm invisible zip • Flat lock seams • One back pocket • Comfort design armholes and neck • Sizes: XXS-3XL

Drumnadrochit

Total: 1

Mens Tri Shorts £25 ($37) 0E50262 MEN DELFINO ELITE TRI-SHORT
    • Delfino • PowerMesh sublimated side panel • Anatomic fit • 6 panels • Elastic with adjustable drawstring at waist • New leg gripper • Flat lock seams • CD Mini Chamois Dryfleece • Sizes: XS-XXL 

Drumnadrochit 

Total: 1 

Gillet £42** ($62) 0E28017 NEO PRO VEST*
    • Microzone • Micro-Airdry EX back and inner collar Sublimated front, side panels, upper back and outer collar • Front two-way zip with inner flap • Drytex front lining • Lycra trim • Anatomic fit • 3 back pockets • 2 colors • Sizes : XXS-XXL

Bedders
    Cona

Total : 2

Girls Tank £30 ($45)  0E25112 WOMEN DELFINO TANK
    • Delfino • Powermesh side panel and back & pocket • Fully sublimated • Anatomic fit • Flat lock seams • 1 back pocket • Comfort design armholes and neck • Powermesh bra • Sizes: XS-3XL
    Smarterblonde

Total : 1

Cycle Top  £32 ($48) 0E20112 PRO FIT RAGLAN JERSEY
    • Micro-Airdry or Diamond Square • Side panel • Square collar • Raglan short sleeves • 15 inches/38 cm invisible zip • Elastic at hem • 3 back pockets • Fully sublimated • 2 colors • Sizes : XS-3XL

Cake
    Cona
    Hope x2 1 small and 1 large pls image
    Lee the Pea
    Little Ninja
    Ooops **
    OrangeCannon
    Ridgebackmax **
    Rio
    Saffers
    Schmunkee
    ShuffleB
    Sioux **
    Slowtwitcher
    Tommygun2

TOTAL ; 16

** = name added to list before a separate cycle top list was created.

Cycle Jacket £58 ($86) 0E30054 WIND TEX JACKET
    • Wind Tex • Fully sublimated • Front two-way zip with inner flap • 3 back pockets • Elastic at wrists and waist • Front and backreflective logo and piping • Flatlock seams • Black sleeves and black lower back Sizes : XXS-XXL
    The triline jacket ordered in the past is no longer available. LG are offering the wind tex jacket fully sublimated priced as a repeat. They can do the black sleeves and black lower back to match our current jacket.
    Cougie
    Hope 1xS
    Cake

TOTAL : 3

• Options
    Cake wrote (see)
    image Er that didn't work well where's the fairly? image
    Hope wrote (see)
    She's gonna *kill* you!!!

Harumph!  WTF did you do, Cakey? image

Many thanks to Gaz for saving me from a major coronary and Cakey from a severe kicking image

• Options

I see the number of people on the list for cycle tops has reached 16

How does the order get placed and how long will it be before I get my nice pirates jersey

Also, how do we pay?

Sorry for all the newbie questions

• Options
    Though shalt not be in a hurry

We pray to the good god Barlos the Coach! And when he can be arsed(lol) he sorts out costs and sizing and places 'The Order'

Over on canukland they make the yellow piratee objects of desire, eventually them put them on a slow boat across the Atlantic.

If they do not get sunk by a u-boat, sorry Wolff, then they hit Liverpool customs. They then sit there for a month( not sure if that's because of the Liverpool or civil service connection.....

Then the yellow items make it to Barley, he sorts them out, posts them on or brings then to an event

Simples!!!
  • Options
    Oh and you tell barley the size at order. The eventual cost will be higher than quoted due to currency conversion, postage, paying for barleys p2....

You pay once the goods arrive. Barley will have paid on placing the order so he subsidises things. If you order you must pay as he should not be out of pocket as he is doing all the work.
  • Options

I have a large box of kit sitting in my hall.  Onward delivery plan >

A)  If youre at the Outlaw next weekend ill be bringing your kit (if you need the kit before Saturday pm let me know and ill send ASAP.
    B)  If not I will be posting Mon/Tue/Wed so you should have it for the weekend.

Next kit order

The next kit order will be placed in September (delivery in December), as usual there are 2 orders per year (spring and autumn).  Ordering in larger batches gives us leverage to negotiate smaller minimum unit volumes on items that we're not able to order 16 of.

For those not aware, its money up front as usual (LG require payment at order), as im understandably not keen to finance a £2000 or so order while we await delivery

• Options
    Bouncing Barlist wrote (see)
    Next kit order

The next kit order will be placed in September (delivery in December), as usual there are 2 orders per year (spring and autumn).  Ordering in larger batches gives us leverage to negotiate smaller minimum unit volumes on items that we're not able to order 16 of.

Thanks for letting us (or rather, me) know that as I was wondering why Cycle Top order could not go in now. I see it now makes sense to wait if we can get lower unit volumes in instead image
  • Options
    Barley - Any idea how much we'll owe for postage and the extra ££ you had to pay out?
  • Options
    Not sure yet LN, i'll do a calculation later today.
  • Options
    image And he works for a bank. image See you saturday for the funimage
  • Options
    Thanks for all your hard work Barley!!image
  • Options
    By the way, if anyone's changed their address since placing the order I need to know ASAP.
  • Options
    I shall be at The Outlaw!
  • Options

It hasn't arrived yet - HTFU image

I don't know why I'm so excited to be getting a top that is too small.

meface

• Options

I'll be at the outlaw

• Options
    They'll be a Pirate swap shop me thinks!!! I've got some other LG kit so I've gone off those sizings. Fingers crossed and a great job done by Barlos once again
  • Options

Hey Barley big thanks mate my Pirate Kit arrived today. image

Now just got to find a Tri to wear on imageimage 

Good work, just let me know how much the difference is and I'll sort it out.

• Options
    Shuffle B -  are you under the impression that just because I live in der Vaterland, I am deutsch? Ve hav vays of making it klar! Born and bred in Blighty mate!
  • Options

A litle package arrived this morning - a bit torn and tattered with yellow and black poking out. All fine.

Have tried them on - very snug - will consider if they are too snug tonight.

Thanks Barley

• Options

Just heard that my top has arrived.

Many thanks Barley for the quick postage, let me know the required difference.

• Options

Wolfy

that was me posting using Shuffles account..(oops)....  sorry for the misunderstanding.  image

• Options
    All arrived Barlos, fit too. Cheers. Let me know what extra cost there is