Options

I actually got shot while out running!

2»

Comments

• Options

I take it that must have been on the heath where they ride they non taxed trail bike or failing which somewhere near the borders path Suerunner?

Lovely area to run, well would be even better without the chavs from local housing estates, do a lot of running over that area but have never had any bother even when not running with the pack!

• Options
    Dutch Johnny, was certainly near a certain housing estate, but I was the other side of the woods from it & on the street.  Yes was very near borders path, but still run there because, as you say, it's nice!
  • Options

Sorry guys not been in for a few days, but just thought I'd pop by with a couple of answers - Strictly speaking it wasn't Croydon but for those of you that know the area - it was behind Mitcham Golf course, on the road that runs from Mitcham Junction to Hackbridge station. I saw a few runners soon after in fact, I assumed they were Sutton Runners but perhaps not.

Anyhow, I didn't report it to the police at the time as I thought that they probably have enough on their plate to worry about dealing with a lone paintballer gunman. But the funny thing was that later that night there were helicopters and police vans all round the area. In my imagination I had armed police running through the undergrowth searching for them after some pedestrian had reported them. 

On a seperate note - I see there are a few runners down croydon way - PM me if you fancy some company on a run.

• Options

You do Croydon a misjustice me thinks Fingers! Not even in the borough of and Croydon does have a better class of chave than Mictham after all!

Only venture out that way if we have a club run to Beddington Park and back or perhaps a longer Sunday morning run down the Wandle river, shame as I think Mictham Common would be an interesting place place to run round but its uninteresting run to get there first.

Thanks for the invite but I think I'll turn it around and say come join us if you fancy running in a group, meet every Wednesday and Sunday running out of LLoyd Park.