Options

Going Commando...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Excuse me i've just moved in from Germany
  • Options
    Apologies DC, but in my experience of beaches, there were no gorgeous looking german girls there! Not that I'm that way inclined I hasten to add!!!
  • Options
    Sorry Dr Cathy...

It's just that nudist beaches usually just make me thank god that clothes were invented!
  • Options
    its ok so far today i've been german eastern eurpoean and scandanavian
  • Options
    Ok, so I just tried going commando for a short run down at the gym... Now, perhaps it's just that my shorts have seen too much action and the elasticity is starting to go, but there was far too much flapping around in there for comfort. In fact I was more than a bit worried about a bid for freedom being made.

I think I'll either have to find some snugger fitting shorts or else it's back to the underwear for me...
  • Options
    Okay Laurie, I'm onto you now. You start up an amusing and potentially informative thread that has the girlies buzzing around like flies but it is really a vehicle for you to boast about you endowments. Just how much "flapping around" can there be? I suppose the lady next to you thought you had brought in your own fan, or did you find yourself repeatedly knocking the controls until you ended up with a stiff incline? Well I'm sorry but I think the girlies on this forum go for the more cerebral, considerate type.

After many years of playing various teamsports I have noticed that the larger the gentleman, the smaller the towel. I'd be there with my bath robe but Jeff "the snake" Smith would just have a flannel. Ring any bells Laurie?
  • Options
    DavidB - the more cerebral, considerate type....(Dr Nic wrinkles her brow)...nah, I don't get it.
  • Options
    DavidB - I'm not sure which team-sports you participated in that required the wearing of bath robes and flannels? (But it is bringing back memories of my public school days...)

Thanks for the advice - unfortunately, I think you have it all wrong - if my shorts were, er, more "tightly packed" shall we say, then I think there would be much less opportunity for movement! I will try out your top tip and see if running in my bath robe sorts out the problem.

BTW what are "girlies"?
  • Options
    Lawrie: I'm sending you my Non-Sexist Guide to Chatting up the Girlies, all will be revealed.

Public school days eh? Say no more ;-)
  • Options
    I prefer to go "American Commando" style

When I run I watch out for any english soldiers or small children , then call in air support to remove the pestilance

Hoo Yar USA !
  • Options
    great big grannie pants to soak up the sweat, a sports bra to tuck the car key into and a baggie T shirt to cover up what a minger I look with that lot on.
    Anyway, never mind the bollocks, what do you do about your hair dye fading now the summer's coming?
  • Options
    Who told you about my hair dye ??