Options

Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Options
    What LB said - you need to take care of you and your incubating mini-KJ at the moment image
  • Options
    JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭

Ahh KJ, once bubba arrives you won't give a jot about the mess people are getting themselves into, just concentrate on yourself.

FWIW i'm not in a very helpful mood today, I had a mammouth session at the gym last night and it's taking its toll, i would much rather be in bed or on my sofa than listening to you SNIFFING CONSTANTLY (yes folks the sniffer is back). URGH TGI Friday tomorrow. image

• Options
    dear JobcentrePlus

how the fuck do you truly help job seekers find jobs??

yes, you'll pay the train fare for my candidate to get to the interview city tomorrow at over £70 but you won't pay for a 20min taxi ride to the company offices from the station?? where the fuck is the sense in that?

the guy is on jobseekers allowance and doesn't have the funds to pay the taxi himself and the company may not (awaiting answer here btw) reimburse him or send someone to pick him up. sure you could argue they are being stingy but they don't have a responsibility here.

I suggest you drop the Plus from the Jobcentre name as I can't see what added service you offer.

bunch of twunts

luv

fb

• Options

Dear Admin...

I'm beginng to think you have some form of Aspergers...  You could see I was on the phone, dealing with a complicated and very sensitive matter.  I didn't need you standing within an inch of me for something like a full 5 minutes, with some non-urgent piece of filing you had a question about.  I mean how long did it take for you to finally GO AWAY.  You really have the social skills of a door knob.  image

• Options

Dear Flatmate

Can you please stop knocking on my door every hour of the day to tell me about something that just happened to you? I do not care you found a word in your textbook you don't like, I do not care about the conversation you and "my friend from biology" just had, nor do I care about the article you are writing that's due in 4 weeks!

You complain so often about getting bad marks yet have you stopped to consider for a minute that the lowest mark you have ever gotten is a good 10% above the highest mark I have ever gotten in the past 2 years of University? Then when I mention this you go on and on about how you are an "OCD perfectionist" like it somehow justifies this.

Your elitism about your subject and how anyone who isn't a science student is somehow less of a student because they don't have 9am lectures really pisses me off and I'm sure one day I'm going to rant at you about all this. Your self-indulgence and derogatory attitude has really gotten to me since I met you. No wonder I have self-confidence issues.

...wha? Oh, hi everyone image

• Options
    image Ducky We've missed you! image
  • Options
    Cake wrote (see)
    image Ducky We've missed you! image
    image Hello Cake. How've you been? I need to get slaying threads again image I neglected you all summer image
  • Options
    image Chuffing students. image
  • Options

Hey, ease up, I'm honors now! image

Or are you referring to what you've been doing image

• Options
    image err no me good boy. actually me to much good boy? image
  • Options
    Karen Samuels in my sex slave
  • Options

Dear colleague in the corner. Get a fecking grip you stupid woman. Stop sulking if you're not involved in something, stop asking the same questions 4 or 5 times when your input is needed and stop making things up to justify why you haven't done something. 

• Options
    slowfoot wrote (see)
    Has he eaten her?
  • Options
    Would explain why he's not on the Crap at Relationships thread anymore. image
  • Options

AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

Opps

Karen Samuels is my sex slave

• Options
    WombleWomble ✭✭✭

Dear Boss

Yes, I am in charge of managing the outsourcing agency we're using over the next three months. What you hadn't previously told me is that this also includes managing the data person who works for you (not me), who lives in his own fluffy cloud and really gets me worried with his questions that show how little he understands of what we're trying to do. I wasn't involved in recruiting or training him, he's not in my team and yet you suggest it's my problem that he's useless??? So if he screws up the perfect data that the agency send him on a daily basis, it's my fault? Me escalating my concerns to you,  his boss, doesn't count as 'managing the situation'? What am I supposed to do, ffs?

Grrrrrrrrr

And yes, I am still at work writing this, having only arrived at my desk at 08.05.

• Options

((((Duck)))))  *Ruffles feathers affectionately*

• Options

See Duckie, I told you the people in Clubhouse were perfectly normal and didn't bite  image

Lee, I feel your pain.  People like that are one of the main reasons I got out of the oil industry, that sort of behaviour seems to the norm there and it drove me mad. 

• Options
    Hope you're alright KK....

Hello Duck! image Now get off here, and keep studying! image

Slowfoot, you've gone mental, and I fear you may have lost your grip on normality. Or at least the tenuous grip has been further loosened. Don't move to Bromley, for all our sakes....

TP, aye, folk like that really give me gyp! I'm as far removed from a schmoozer and bullshitter (about my talents) as you can get, so I can't stand folk that act like that. Actually, I should probably admire them for being so brazen, and be more annoyed with the folk that fall for it, but I can't help but reserve annoyance for the former!
  • Options

Lee

Thanks for the concern but I have a certificate that says I sane   image

BS has become a skill for those who are risk advserse and I just hope when people of these type are caught out they bite the bullet and dont take people down with them

• Options
    slowfoot wrote (see)

I love Karen Samuels and I don't care who knows

I'm glad you got that off your chest SF and I hope your happy together image
  • Options

Dear family member

When I tell you that I am shit scared about the future because my maintenance payments are going to stop very soon and I cannot get back into the job market, the correct response is not "There's nothing any of us can do to help".

If you cannot work out why your response might have upset me, then I really don't know what to say to you any more.

*silent scream*

• Options
    slowfoot wrote (see)
    I am Karen Samuel's sex slave.
  • Options
    I think that is one you could say Jeepers, or at least make the scream loud, and not silent image (((J))) I'm sorry they're not good at just being there for you. You can pick your friends, as they say....

LB, you'd be anyone's sex slave given half a chance imageimage
  • Options

I would right now, Lee. Mr LB has been away a week and he's over the pond! image

Not coming home for another week! image

• Options
    So RSI this week is it? imageimage A visit to Ms. Summers should do the trick..... hehehehehe