Options

Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Options
    NessieNessie ✭✭✭

Please stop.  I can't deal with any more "stuff" at the moment.

I just want a day of no crises, appointments, anxiety, rushing and overloading.

I need to get my breath back.........................

• Options

That's twice in a week I've seen the world "grizzly" used to describe something gruesome in so-called esteemed publications.

Its "grisly" FFS image

• Options

It doesn't bear thinking about!! image

• Options

I'm getting impatient now.  Please make a decision and once you have, please me good enough to let me know what it is.  It's not fair to keep messing me around

• Options
    skottyskotty ✭✭✭
    Screamapillar wrote (see)

That's twice in a week I've seen the world "grizzly" used to describe something gruesome in so-called esteemed publications.

Its "grisly" FFS image

it wasn't a gruesome bear perchance?

or someones Movember pics?

• Options

And I really don't want to be having this conversation with you either.  I fear I am about to lose someone who had potential to be a great friend

• Options
    skotty wrote (see)
    Screamapillar wrote (see)

Its "grisly" FFS image

it wasn't a gruesome bear perchance?

or someones Movember pics?

Things could get grisly with a grizzly but it would be nice if the people that were paid to put this stuff into print learned the difference image

• Options

Not to mention gristly, which can also be gruesome in its own way.

Regardless of all that, The Grizzly is a decent event...

• Options

image Seconded if anyone is lucky enough to get a place go for it. image

Dear fellow runner's at the race yesterday. When it's p*ssing it down with rain your soaked to the skin already and there is no sign of it stopping getting all worried about going through a puddle is not only pointless but bourdering on a joke. Oh and a canal bridge or a road enbankment does not count as a hill. imageimage

• Options

So how exactly are you quantifying that your 10k event on Sunday had PB potential???

• Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Dear Mr. Policeman,

I normally run my dog every morning around 6am. Yes - we are lit up like a Christmas tree as we run through the woods but when you ask me if I have seen anyone suspicious in the area and do not give me more information - yes - I am likely to start running a teensy bit faster to get away from the area. No, i'm not suspicious. No, my dog isn't dangerous but the thought of someone jumping out of the trees does not feel me with ease.

• Options

You really have to stop this "I can't do it", thing, bite the bullet and learn. It's part of your job, It isn't optional, it won't go away and we will just keep sending you back to the people that can help you - we're not your mentors and it isn't our responsibility to train you or to do it for you.

There are things I've had to learn that I'm not very interested in and don't like doing but I recognise they're an essential part of what I do. You need to do the same and the quicker you do, the better it will be for all of us.

• Options

image It doesn't matter how many times you ask us to do this for you we can't. It's not that we think it shouldn't happen just that this issue is nothing to do with the people you have contacted. we've already told you this several times and sergested you raise this with the right people. Please go away we can't help you as we have no idea what you are talking about and can't help you you nutter.

• Options

Quite right Mr Miliband, David Cameron has no credibilty on immigration. But do you expect people to believe that you have?

• Options

Taking figures on immigration for one year which out see what they where for other years and who what and why the people moved. As well as the economic inpact it has had is meaningless. Some part's of the uk (london) have to many people in it while other part's of the uk have a labour shortage as highlighted in the recent scotland vote.

Sorry not go time today to stick this on the other thread and have a good honest debate about it. One is very long overdue as there is a lot of cr*p being said by all sides of the debate.

• Options

Please don't let me have a cold

• Options

WTF..

You must be the most selfish lot of parents in the world...You are wearing a seatbelt so obviously believe that they are the best way to protect you in the car.....but you let your children travel without one....

This make you some of the crappiest parents ever and you should have your children taken away from you..Its like eating whilst letting your children starve...

so you take the time to ensure your own safety but can;t be arsed to look after what should your most precious thing you have...image

• Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭

Oh look , tube staff are on strike again...

• Options

I have been bald for quite some times now, like 6 years.  It is not new, it is not a surprise so please stop pointing it out.  Its funny once but now really grinds and makes you look like a right tit.

but more importantly please stop doing it in front of customers...............

• Options
    NessieNessie ✭✭✭

If we were playing Bullshit Bingo, you'd've just got a full house.........

• Options

It's December 1st. A Christmas jumper, in the office, at work ? Really ?

• Options

Dear Pret, 

When one has a cold, your aromatic Asian chicken curry soup really is the best image

• Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Dear IT Support

Transferring my account over to a new platform is fine... but not giving me any notice, not telling when this will be happening and then having no idea what's wrong when I have no email/am locked out of my account and cannot physically work is rather frustrating.

Therefore telling me to be patient is not very helpful. Especially since you do not know when it'll be resolved or what I can do in the meantime.

• Options

You know the questions you keep asking me to which you should already know the answer?

I won't be answering them any more.

Thank you.

• Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Screamy - do you work in my IT Dept? image

• Options
    NessieNessie ✭✭✭

Thanks a bunch.  That little workaround you did to save yourself 12 nanoseconds each month has just added a whole day's worth of extra work for me. 

Just as well cash flow isn't all that important, eh?

• Options
    E mmy wrote (see)

Screamy - do you work in my IT Dept? image

• Options

Stop d*cking about sorting out christmas tree's and tinsle and get some chuffing work done.

• Options

Feckin' seagulls. Why don't you shit all over my windows the day before the window cleaner comes instead of the day after? Bastards! image

• Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭

christmas presents for the dog?
    They have a concept of human festivities do they?