Pirate Cycling Jackets

Comments

• Thanks Schmunks will shout at her on FB. image I don't like stuff toooooo tight.
  • Pirate Cycle Jackets
    Dave Patt
    Flat Footed
    Flyaway x2
    Happy Chap
    Orange Cannon
    NV
    Prince Siggy
    Saffers
    Slummo
    Soup Dragon
    TJ1004
    Toucs

Total 12 (order going through)

• Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)
    Please activate 'message me' on your profile otherwise we will not be able to let you know the ordering process.  Thank you image
    Sorry, I hadn't even bothered to look at that part of the forum as I hadn't yet posted anything of substance.  I think I've covered it now image.
  • Davepatt - no worries, you've done it now.  Thanks image
  • Shmunkee - I might well still be on for one but would be happier with an up to date price if that's ok? If it's much more expensive I may need to reconsider - or find more hours in the day to work! I'm guessing the sizing would be similar to the monacos or cycle tops?
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • LMH - as I said earlier, I feel the Kit Fairies owe it to everyone to deal with prices based on the current unit price from LG and then whatever the exchange rate is on the day we receive the quote back (rather than the price charged in the last order).  None of the names on the list are set in stone and obviously everyone choses their own budget.  There is no pressure to go ahead with any purchase even though your name may be on a list

(But if this order falls through and I don't get my cycle jacket I shall hold you personally responsible image)

• Pirate Cycle Jackets
    Dave Patt
    Flat Footed
    Flyaway x2
    Happy Chap
    Jj
    Orange Cannon
    NV
    Prince Siggy
    Saffers
    Slummo
    Soup Dragon
    TJ1004
    Toucs

Total 13 (order going through)

(Sorry I can't do bold, Mrs Fairy, but I did put myself in alphabetetical order and added it all up an' stuff...)
  • Ooh, been wondering how to switch my messaging back on, thanks Schmunks. No idea how it got turned off.
  • I do like to provide a full service image
  • Can somebody please add me to the list as it's a pain to try and do it on your phone cheers image
  • Good news indeed Schmunks! Count me in still!! Cheers
  • Add me on too pls.
  • Pirate Cycle Jackets
    Cpt Jack sparra
    Dave Patt
    Flat Footed
    Flyaway x2
    Happy Chap
    Jj
    Orange Cannon
    NV
    Prince Siggy
    Pugsley
    Saffers
    Slummo
    Soup Dragon
    TJ1004
    Toucs

Total 16 (order going through)
  • Schmunks, what's the next stage?

Send payment or wait for prices, sizes etc

Also got message re swim caps sorry can't be arsed to switch threads, let me know when you want my hard earned.

Ta
  • Pirate Cycle Jackets
    Cpt Jack sparra
    Dave Patt
    Flat Footed
    Flyaway x2
    Happy Chap
    Jj
    Orange Cannon
    NV
    Prince Siggy
    Pugsley
    Robert Dicko
    Saffers
    Slummo
    Soup Dragon
    TJ1004
    Toucs

Total 17 (order going through)
  • TJ1004 wrote (see)
    Also got message re swim caps sorry can't be arsed to switch threads, let me know when you want my hard earned.

And what if I can't be arsed to come into a thread about cycle jackets to find an answer about swim caps image

Please can you let me know at the e-mail address given on the PM what your swim cap requirements are. 

As this thread is about cycle jackets, I will only come in here if I need to deal with cycle jackets and therefore may miss anything posted in the meantime 

I am trying to keep all info in one place and I am already having to check three places and I can really do without having to check a fourth.  Fankyew image

• Sorry
  • S'ok, I'll let you off....

Just this once image
  • Ta never again mess with the list fairy!
  • You're learning image
  • Schmunks, you've gotta cane 'em to train 'em!! image Should you be Schmunks, 'the whip fairy'?
  • Prince Siegfried wrote (see)
    Schmunks, you've gotta cane 'em to train 'em!!  image  Should you be Schmunks, 'the whip fairy'?
    I ain't that sorta girl! I am a good girl, I am!
  • Yeah, right-o! image
  • BTW, tested mine in the pissy rain today, top marks and very warm but mud does stain on it. Mrs DB currently working on solution.
  • I was dragged along the grass at Datchet earlier this year whilst wearing my cycle jacket and the back was covered in grass stains.image

But a bottle of surgical spirit and two washes in Fairy Liquid and it was as good as new image

• Pirate Cycle Jackets
    Cheerful Dave
    Cpt Jack sparra
    Dave Patt
    Flat Footed
    Flyaway x2
    Happy Chap
    Jj
    Orange Cannon
    NV
    Prince Siggy
    Pugsley
    Robert Dicko
    Saffers
    Slummo
    Soup Dragon
    TJ1004
    Toucs

Total 18 (order going through)

How can I resist putting myself on a list when I go in at the top? image  The jackets do look good.

• Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)
    Prince Siegfried wrote (see)
    Schmunks, you've gotta cane 'em to train 'em!!  image  Should you be Schmunks, 'the whip fairy'?
    Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)
    Prince Siegfried wrote (see)
    Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)

I was dragged along the grass at Datchet earlier this year whilst wearing my cycle jacket and the back was covered in grass stains.

Okaaaaaaay..........

Anyhoo. I want a jacket, but can't justify one (to the wife). image

• Pirate Cycle Jackets
    Cheerful Dave
    Cpt Jack sparra
    Dave Patt
    Flat Footed
    Flyaway x2
    Happy Chap
    Jj
    JPenno
    Orange Cannon
    NV
    Prince Siggy
    Pugsley
    Robert Dicko
    Saffers
    Slummo
    Soup Dragon
    TJ1004
    Toucs

Total 19 (order will be going through)
  • Pirate Cycle Jackets
    Cheerful Dave
    Cpt Jack sparra
    Dave Patt
    Flat Footed
    Flyaway x2
    Gladys
    Happy Chap
    Jj
    JPenno
    Orange Cannon
    NV
    Prince Siggy
    Pugsley
    Robert Dicko
    Saffers
    Slummo
    Soup Dragon
    TJ1004
    Toucs

assuming the prices dont increase!
  • Gladys - As soon as I hear from LG I will let everyone know the current price