2012 Fat Chuffers Thread

Hi. its almost that time again and i'm feeling fat ... and i'm probably not the only one ... but I want to get trim again

Anyone else up for a 2012 weekly(ish) weigh in ...

THE LIST

WildWill

Comments

• <sigh>

Can you add me to the list Will. I'd do it myself but I can't :0)
  • Have you looked at the two stone off thread?
  • Isn't it a bit early for this? Can't it wait until we've done all the damage we can over the next two weeks?
  • +1 to the above!
  • But it does say 2012 in the OP? So bring on the mince pies :0)
  • HC makes a good point!
  • So is the idea I must eat & drink as much as I can for the next 2 weeks, just to max out on the scales on 1 January & then feel so guilty for the next 3 months coz I'm still a bloater & haven't lost any weight, when I should be racing.

Just about whats happened for the last few yearsimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/6027274/uploads/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif' />

• THE LIST

WildWill

Slummo

• Oh god, better count me in. I've just made some mince pies, lol
  • THE LIST

WildWill
    Slummo
    HC
    Lee the Pea
  • Seeing as I seemed to have missed the boat on the Lose 2 stone thread I thought, lets get involved in this one. THE LIST

WildWill
    Slummo
    HC
    Lee the Pea
    Tommygun2
  • Hello! New to the triathlon section of the forum but needing to lose a stone and this seems ideal. Can I join?
  • THE LIST

WildWill
    Slummo
    HC
    Lee the Pea
    Tommygun2
    ThinksTooMuch

You're in!
  • Me too. Never got anywhere near a racing weight last year.

Can someone tell me how to add to a list without creating spaces please - edited for another failure to do so!

• THE LIST

WildWill
    Slummo
    HC
    Lee the Pea
    Tommygun2
    ThinksTooMuch
    Gazmanmeister
    Darkness
  • Hold shift when you're pressing enter Darkness, then it only goes to the next line rather than jumping one!
  • Yey, the list has GROWN overnight.  Like us for the next two weeks imagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/6027274/uploads/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif' />

imagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/6027274/uploads/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif' /> <it's not supposed to be *that* kind of thread though huh? >

• Ironcedar  wrote (see)
    Hold shift when you're pressing enter Darkness, then it only goes to the next line rather than jumping one!
    Excellent, thanks for that!
  • Count me in too - have steadily put on almost a stone since Regensburg (although am still a stone and a bit lighter than this time last year so not all bad news...)

THE LIST

WildWill
    Slummo
    HC
    Lee the Pea
    Tommygun2
    ThinksTooMuch
    Gazmanmeister
    Darkness
    Iron M.andel

• Saw this post last night and thought I could do with losing a stone to stone and a half. Boss has just walked into the office this morning with more chocolate goodies and doughnuts, so might have to make that a couple of stone to lose.

THE LIST

WildWill
    Slummo
    HC
    Lee the Pea
    Tommygun2
    ThinksTooMuch
    Gazmanmeister
    Darkness
    Iron M.andel
    MovingAlong

• hmmm i lost 6 stone last year but unfortunately put on one over the last month or so, well it IS the off season, so ill join in even if my name makes you want to eat imagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/6027274/uploads/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif' />

THE LIST

WildWill
    Slummo
    HC
    Lee the Pea
    Tommygun2
    ThinksTooMuch
    Gazmanmeister
    Darkness
    Iron M.andel
    Doner Kebab
  • same here... lost 4 st for IMW... put 1.5st back on since    imagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/6027274/uploads/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif' /> ....my names slag , and i am a fat chuffer... its been 5 minutes since my last twix

THE LIST

WildWill
    Slummo
    HC
    Lee the Pea
    Tommygun2
    ThinksTooMuch
    Gazmanmeister
    Darkness
    Iron M.andel
    Doner Kebab
    Slagiatt

• I need some lard off (to think that I moaned about being 12st 1 two years ago...)

THE LIST

WildWill
    Slummo
    HC
    Lee the Pea
    Tommygun2
    ThinksTooMuch
    Gazmanmeister
    Darkness
    Iron M.andel
    Doner Kebab
    Slagiatt
    Crashie

• Its time that the 5Kg which slipped on unnoticed since I gave up smoking two years ago disappeared

THE LIST

WildWill
    Slummo
    HC
    Lee the Pea
    Tommygun2
    ThinksTooMuch
    Gazmanmeister
    Darkness
    Iron M.andel
    Doner Kebab
    Slagiatt
    Crashie
    Dubai Dave

• Think there was a cross post, just adding my name back on!

THE LIST

WildWill
    Slummo
    HC
    Lee the Pea
    Tommygun2
    ThinksTooMuch
    Gazmanmeister
    Darkness
    Iron M.andel
    Doner Kebab
    Slagiatt
    Crashie
    Dubai Dave
    MovingAlong

• Im glad i am not the only one in the fat boat

we'll keep things quite relaxed ... choose your own weekly weigh in day and post on the tread in the format of

STARTING WIGHT .... THIS WEEKS LOSS .... CURENT WEIGHT .... TOTAL LOSS

Aim to post starting wights as close after the new year as possible

imagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/6027274/uploads/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif' />

• PS

Can we all use POUNDS??

• THE LIST

WildWill
    Slummo
    HC
    Lee the Pea
    Tommygun2
    ThinksTooMuch
    Gazmanmeister
    Darkness
    Iron M.andel
    Doner Kebab
    Slagiatt
    Crashie
    Dubai Dave
    MovingAlong
    Barley

• Pounds? Its been a few years but I guess I can make the necessary conversions. Starting to get worried about moving back to the UK next year, i haven't thought or even considered Imperial units for over 30 years, distances are in kilometers, paces are in Mins / K, weights are in Kilos, temperatures are in Centigrade, liquids are in litres. The whole concept of pints / gallons / stones / pounds / miles / feet and inches will be a whole minefield, especially to my children who have never used imperial units.