The 2012 Pirate Kit Order Thread

Comments

• Definitely in the tri suit.  With my Boro accent I wouldn't get away with a tweed jacket and pink moleskin trousers!!!

• Schmunks, Would you put me down for a Jacket please, (seems this is the way to add name to list)

Many thanks

• Schmunks can I have a jacket too. x small please. image

• help ! I don't know how to update the list, if there was a list I would add myself image

I want a medium cycle jacket

• There is not a list anymore as it became too bulky. I will add you to my spreadsheet
  • Hi Schumnkee - can you put me down for a jacket as well, please?

Thanks!

• I'll update the spreadsheet later, but i reckon we are on 11 jackets, although one of those may be a no-show so theoretically 10 to order
  • Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)
    There is not a list anymore as it became too bulky. I will add you to my spreadsheet

Thanks Schmunks image

• Gazmanmeister wrote (see)

Schmunks, Would you put me down for a Jacket please, (seems this is the way to add name to list)

Many thanks

Hope wrote (see)

Schmunks can I have a jacket too. x small please. image

bburn plO.dder wrote (see)

help ! I don't know how to update the list, if there was a list I would add myself image

I want a medium cycle jacket

Britrisky wrote (see)

Hi Schumnkee - can you put me down for a jacket as well, please?

Thanks!

All done image

• Hi smunks was just talking to Purely Cornish today and i didnt realise there was a little kerfuffle a few pages back i can vouch thats shes a very nice person is kind to dogs and old people and has cracked quite a few Ironmen in her time imageshe also misunderstood the gear stuff and needs a tritop (monaco) not a tank top could you change please thanks very muchly for doing a sterling job image
  • Ridgebackmax wrote (see)
    she also misunderstood the gear stuff and needs a tritop (monaco) not a tank top could you change please

Done image

• Thanks Smunks
  • Can anyone who's stood next to me & knows that I'm one of the worlds smallest people please give me an idea of what size cycle jersey & Tri shorts I might need?

Thanks, Mitts

Ps Even though I didn't have a great race at Outlaw I'm totally obsessed by how great the yellow looks!
  • Schmunkee can you add me to the list for a cycle top - medium please

• Mitten - there is no need to worry about sizing quite yet as we are only at the stage of names on lists, but Raf posted a link to the sIze guide a couple of pages back o there is one on the LG site. Shall I put you down for tri shorts and monaco?

Tired Badger - done
  • D'oh question - but what exactly is a 'monaco'?

I'm after Tri shorts & a jersey. Is this the same thing?
  • Monaco is the sleeveless vest.

'jersey' typically refers to the cycle top
  • Gloves

i'm wearing in Monaco in this pic

/members/images/676950/gallery/Web_2_-LAKA0459_(407x640)_0.jpg

and a Jersey here....

/members/images/676950/Gallery/LAWD0991.jpg

does that help....

• You attention-whore, Gasimage
  • Actually, you could be our kit model. You model the kit*, Rio takes the shots, and then we publish them on the PSOF site so people can see what each piece of kit is.

*including the girl's tankimage

errr.... shall I wear my kilt with the tank?

• As I can't wait to scare the kids could I please order my first kit? As posted I did my first tri last Sunday and will def be doing a half (hopefully a full) Ironman next yr! Im looking for a good shorter one before end of season this yr if anyone can suggest anything (Sept, Oct ish).

I'm after a girls M tri top (racer back style?)

Also a wind /bike jacket medium / large (to fit over other stuff when cold).

If anyones got second hand thats fine otherwise add to order.

Exciting stuff  image

Actually, you could be our kit model. You model the kit*, Rio takes the shots, and then we publish them on the PSOF site so people can see what each piece of kit is.

and the speedos  from the Pirate Bazaar!

• Gas - in speedos?  

Pass the brain bleach, please!!  image

• M...eldy wrote (see)
    Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)
    Actually, you could be our kit model. You model the kit*, Rio takes the shots, and then we publish them on the PSOF site so people can see what each piece of kit is.

You two are sick, sick individuals!!!

• M...eldy wrote (see)
    Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)

Surely you mean the thong?

• No, Barlos is The Thongmeister image
  • erm, now I am wondering if I want a monaco rather than a girls tank. Is the monaco something that can go in the water like a tri top? Would you wear it under a wetsuit too for example? Maybe the men wouldn't. I guess I am wondering if it is more tri top type material or more like running gear type material

• yes, Mc, you wear it under your wettie and swim in it, i thnk monaco is the posh name for tri top...but not being posh i'm not entirely sure.