Options

Finishers T-shirt VLM

13»

Comments

• Options

Last years Edinburgh T Shirt was excellent and you got a choice of sizes..but the rest of the organisation at the finish could in no way compere with London,Virgin should think about employing the guy at Edinburgh who organises the tee's!!!

Doesn't really matter to me I don't wear em, like a saddo I keep them all with my medals and race numbers in a box tucked away....image

• Options
    i agree its great value.
    i also got the RW bag as i grab all the freebies i can..and then the kids love bidding for the bits an d pieces when i get home.....5 of us in the house.4 males all shaving.but i kept the razor and male gel for me image

do people really pay for medals.........i'm happy to sell mine.already given my t-shirt to my youngest son.even though it is actually my size.....wouldn't want to wear something with the union jack on......not my thing .....

• Options
    different if it had the welsh flag on eh seren.....image
  • Options
    Thought the t-shirt was great, it fitted well and was a definate improvement on the rest of the /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif[/img]h@t]sh@t that virgin have given out over the last 3 years, at least had a bit of thought behind it