Options

What goes around comes around ? Or does it ?

We all know the saying but does it really ? Or is it just a stupid saying to ease the minds of the hurt or mistreated person ? They say that forgiveness is the key but is it ? I know in my case that I'll never forgive , I'm not angry to the point of going to hurt them i would just enjoy seeing the two people in question suffer a bit , as they made me, instead of their lives going from strength to strength filled with all the luck in the world !! Views please ?

Comments

• Options

I suppose one way to look at it is that revenge is a dish best served cold.

• Options

Certainly you will never forget.

The only problem is if thinking about this is hurting you more than them. Sometimes it's best to let it go, not for their sake but for your own.

• Options
    Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭
    I read your other posts, it sounds like a horrible situation and perhaps the only way to make sense of it is to believe that what's happened is so totally wrong that some sort of natural justice wil intervene to restore the balance but its not really like that is it? You have to be strong, accept what's happened and move on with your own life. It's not a cliche, it's just the only way to get over what's happened to you or you will be in this moment forever.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.