I really wanna know...

• Options

I woke up in a Soho doorway
    A policeman knew my name
    But who are you?

• Options
    WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭
    Dreamtwister wrote (see)

This forum is a bit like life...Hidden agendas, subtle alliances, with quite a bit of boring interaction. That's fine, if that's what you're after, but why bother with forums in the first place. Just get on with your life.

Too much cake making for me

But you're still here, no?

I find the forum an addition to real life, not a substitute.

• Options

Dreamtwister, strange you should pop up again, I had been wondering where (or who) you were last couple of weeks. 

• Options

image Did someone mention cheese?

I'm in a bit of a quandary about this one because I agree about it is what you make it but do think sometimes there are tribes and clickiness goes on here. Nothing against that and it is what you make it but there are times when folks take whats said here very seriously and and jump down each other's throats to much. If you don't like anyone just stick then on ignore or even better get outside and do some running?

I do think that the clubhouse isn't as good as it was in the old days but  FB is spot on a lot of those types of conversations happen now on farsebook and tw@tter. Think I notice it more than most on that one because I mostly use the internet while waiting on info or macro's to do with the day job and not in my free time such as now and works rightly banned a lot of socail media type sites because people take the mick and go on there instead of actually working.

• Options
    Dreamtwister wrote (see)

Who is this King Knobhead anyway? Comes across a bit of a cunt!

Just doing the monkey.  Knobs, cunts I hope we're not having a sexual relationship.

• Options
    What the hell do you mean by that?image
  • Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

I think kudos to KK that she tries to post interesting topics. It's better to try than just to sit back and criticise.

Getting back to the original post - I don't think that it's boring; I think that it's summertime and lots of people are on holiday so it's a bit quieter than normal.