Options

This is brought to you by the letters R and S

Can't believe i got in here first - ok i am cheating by being up so late into the night, does it still count?

Oh and the tribute to Sesame street - sorry i couldn't think of a song title. But the letters can mean what you want them to. S is for superstar, thats what you all are, and R, well YOU decide. Sorry i'm tired, i'll go now coz it shows!

Comments

• Options
    morning Yllana

need to put PLOd in the title

was asleep before 10 - again - what a party animal I am

Now need to paint nails whils making packed lunch and breakfast in case I bump into Strict Teaching Assistant on the way to school again.

Todays triumph = managing to wash Kid B's hair around the bump on her head without her calling Childline.

PT later, but feel like a total Beer Monster as tobasco sauce turns out to be v hot so it took a lot of ale to wash down the sweet potato and aubergine curry. Thin Spouse drank less than me, which somehow makes mine count double.

Oh, and bought choc with biscs thing at Asda (world's nastiest shop, but all there is near Numberworks where Kids were for an hour last night). Family size bar too - which as I take it means hide it in your knicker drawer in case the family see it sized bar.
  • Options
    Yllana

'fraid they began another thread
  • Options
    Oh, only just spotted this one, Yllana. And I LOVE Semsame Street.

Does anybody else remember the Front and Back Yak episode? Or did I dream that one?