Options

Anti-depressants & training

Comments

• Options

i am indeed tracey.  nice to know i don't have to get up for work for about a week.  had a lovely sunday roast today (cooked by my own fair hands.)  somehow managed to let the potatoes boil dry and burn to the bottom of the saucepan (which is still soaking)image

you feeling better tracey - how's the cold? i went to club TWICE this week image

• Options
    Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭

Still have got my cold, but I am not letting it beat me image

• Options
    are you coming to club tonight tracey?  your membership card is ready.
  • Options
    Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭
    tweety - well done on your power walking tonight. Hope you have some money for next Wednesday. image
  • Options

yeah things going well.  enjoying time with kids and just chillin.  hope everyone is ok

(((((((((blueroom)))))))))))

• Options

glad your enjoying school holidays pea.  had a lovely day with an old work chum and her kids today.  went to museum of childhood in bethnal green.  handy hint - don't go there if you don't want to be reminded of how old you are.  on the first floor, there are lots of old toys from the 60s, 70s and 80s and you spend your entire time exclaiming 'i had one of those!'  lift home from OH afterwards and mini is round grandmas as it is our wedding anniversary todayimage

nice to see you last night tracey.  i am chuffed with myself i went as i was feeling a bit ruff all day but a nice walk round the chase did me good i think.  hope you have fun this evening.  it is lovely in london today and hyde park will be nice and sunny (but hopefully not too hot, eh?)

• Options
    Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭

tweety - Happy anniversary to you and hubby.

My 10k turned into a training run. It was just too hot and humid. I stop at the end of the first lap and waited for Roobarb and we did the second lab together. Finished in 1:06:36 and that is over 10 mins outside my pb, but I don't care. Not long to FLM now .

• Options
    well done for recognising the signs and taking it easy tracey.  thanks for the happy greetings.  ate too much at dinner but it was nice.  just waiting for mini to come back from grandmas and she is having her hair cut later.
  • Options

hello there , I am really scared at the moment brian out on a walk with austin , I've just rang him as i need him at the moment , i don't feel safe being left alone, i thought i be ok while brians out  , I been really low again to the stage to were i I'm not safe to be left by myself ,  I tried to talk to staff today but they were very short,  and my transport home came,

I am on here to try and stop me from harming myself until brian gets home

• Options
    i cannot think stright and my thoughts are so strong ,  I hope brian will ring the crisis team as i cannot bring myself to do this image
  • Options
    Bunney - you're doing the right thing. Brian will be home very soon, ask him to ring the Crisis team for you - or show him your post - if you really can't do it for yourself. They are there in case you need them and it sounds as though you need them - let them do their job?
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Options
    brians home,  and hes ringing crisis team image 
  • Options
    Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭
    (((((Bunny)))) Sorry I have only just read this thread. You know that you can chat to me on messenger.
  • Options

hello just thought i'll let you know how things are, my key nurse on day ward spoke to me today and i broke down again and really found it hard to answer his questions it got to much for me, he seemed to really understand i think, my mind is in two places at present which i've explained to him, i said half of me cares alot for brian,  and half of me is so fed up with it all and just to be at peace

when my clincal psychologist came on Thursday i explained how i felt then, she said going to speak to my key nurse and about the way i feel , also been worried about a meeting on Wednesday on day ward  there's some issues that have been worring me, 

my key nurse said he wants to see me again on Monday, 

all i've got to try and keep myself going over weekend because the way i feel, luckerly brians at home this  weekend, i know its going to be hard , I may be on here online a bit over the weekend , thank for the support on thusday,

take care ((((((((big hugs))))))))))))))  xx

• Options

Bunney - I'll be around on and off over the weekend. Are the Crisis team going to ring or visit you? Good to hear that Brian is off with you. Do you think you'll be able to go out for a walk with him and Austin?

• Options

morning Little M.iss Happy crisis are leaving it for me to ring them to build my confidence in ringing them,   i went out for a long walk with Austin,  hes now chilling at the moment bless him

• Options
    That sounds like a good idea Bunney. Dogs are a real blessing at times like these, I'd have been lost without Grace, it was really hard to go out for a walk her and not feel a bit better when I got back. Anything else planned?
  • Options

hello Little M,iss Happy  I forgot till brian mentioned he arrange for use to see Granparents in Yorshire,  we just got back, it has been nice seeing them,  the thing I found was not  letting my true feelings get the better of me, as i did not want to upset anyone, they loved Austin as we took him with use and he was really good bless him ,

Austin worn out bless him hes relaxing at my side now   

• Options
    Well done on getting through the day Bunney, what do you have planned for today?
  • Options

hope you have had an OK day today bunney.

i have a stinking cold but feeling not too bad.  hoping it goes soon as i am volunteering at FLM next sunday.

• Options
    Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭
    tweety - can you bring a face mask to Expo lol.
  • Options

hi there 

been in garden all day, and er overdone it , my back kills and  brian did say i was overdoing it but i needed somthing to take my mind off things,

just had a very hot bath to try and help back whoops

me about to have rhubarb crumble with custard yum yum

it been quite hard this weekend I hoping when i speak with the key nurse it helps, 

on friday they change the time i take my Quetiapine instead of taking 100mg 2 x a day,  I have to take 200mg at night  with Reboxetine , the thing is they have not tolf me why they change it to this , is this normal , would it be silly to ask them why,  they put me on this because of my low mood/depression and sleep   

hopfully it be more clearer why tommrow

hope your cold gets better soon tweetyatellthepies ((((((((((((((big hugs )))))))))))))))))))))   

• Options

gardening is very therapeutic bunney.  they have a garden project at the local MIND centre.  hope you enjoyed the soak in the bath afterwards.  i am very jealous that you had rhubarb crumble - it is my favourite.  thank you very much for thinking of me in your time of stress; it is very thoughtful of you.

tracey, i shall pop to theatres later for a spare mask for wednesday.image

• Options
    Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭
    tweety - I have to get to Expo when it opens as I have to be home by 3:45pm for the kids.
  • Options

Bunney - you shouldn't even have to ask why they're changing your meds - they should tell you and ensure that you agree and consent! It is definitely not silly to ask, it's your body, your mind and your future. Hope it went well today with your key nurse.

Tweety - hope you're feeling better soon.

• Options
    Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭

Bunny - I need to do my garden. Maybe I will do it tomorrow to take my mind of FLM tapering.

• Options

feeling like absolute crud today.image  not sure if i'm going to last a whole day at work and not sure i'm going to make expo tomorrow.  and i got a mask and jelly babies.

bleurgh.

• Options
    *passes tweety lemsip*  hope you feel better soon image
  • Options

<accepts lemsip with grateful thanks and wonders if anyone has any hot ribena>

managing to keep busy at work which is taking my mind off things.  glad i don't have to get up too often.  am drugged up to the eyeballs.image

i have been cheered up by the fact i have just recognised your avatar pea.  mini tweety absolutely adores the wonder pets.image