Options

Wednesday's Fat Club

2»

Comments

• Options
    You lot sound like such good cooks - I'm bloody useless! If it wasn't for Marks & Spencers we'd starve in this house!!!.. I've had prawn salad (nutty boys demanded some of the prawns too!) and the Mr. has had lamb chops.. and we have both had a bakewell tart and my belly now feels swollen from just that...! Oh, forgot to mention, have also had glass of champagne for medicinal purposes only you understand... Have done no exercise at all today, but will definitely go running tomorrow or gym..I promise!
    Michelle x
  • Options
    Bloody nice tea
    Specially the little unhealthy crusty bits of potato at the bottom of the tin
    Had a green salad with it though
  • Options
    Michelles jst used to the posh life now after her cruise!!
    Hows the college work EP??
  • Options
    The champagne was for absolutely no reason whatsoever - 'cept that I fancied some! But, I only had one glass as it was one of those mini-bottles..plus I needed to make some room in my fridge..(lies..).
    I'm worn out now for some strange reason - as I've done absolutely no exercise today - think I may have early night & read Runners World and pretend that one day I will look like the girl on the front cover..(need to lose about 15 years and grow a foot first though..!!!)
    Michelle x
  • Options
    Fantastic!!
    Just believe it
    its all that muscle youre building up, you seem to be doing SO well according to your postings
  • Options
    It probably REALLY is and shes NOT 5 foot nothing at all!
  • Options
    Even the 'petite' ranges in some shops are too long for me... awww! My elder brother got the height gene in our family..! I'm 5'0", he's 6'0".. something not quite right there methinks..!!!
    Michelle x
  • Options
    Evening ..
    Well had my Indian buffet.. and ate loads .. drunk too much lager... but who cares ??
    Have a heavy day of work tomorrow and a lot of running around .. so I should lose the calories quick enough (and that is bull)
    I'll start training again on Sunday ... I have decided .. maybe go to the gym friday .. just so I can wear my marathon T-shirt ;-) coz I'm a sad bitch !!!
    DD
  • Options
    It is not only short people who suffer, I'm only 5'7 and have to get longer skirts and all my trousers & jeans from Next or M&S. though a lot of other shops now have a longer fitting (in black). I dont know what happened to me, I'm the tallest in my family.. including my dad ...
  • Options
    Yeah, the website made me think I was drunk
    Am going for it though, we dont have many local races
    Im 5 ft 2 AND A HALF
    (and size 16-18)
    So qualify for this club, unlike Vrap, whose now too thin!!
    Mind you I love her posts, she should stay as an honorary member
    Just had the last bit of cold potato, mmmm

• Options
    Pixie - you are the same height as Kylie & Geri Halliwell (how sad am I to actually know that fact?).. what really annoys me is when people say to me, 'Aren't you small..!' - do they think they're actually telling me something new then? I sooo want to say to them, 'Am I??? Well, thank God you've told me, cos I've been going around for the last 30-odd years, believing I was 5'9".. thanks pal..!!!'
    Michelle x
  • Options
    Of course, theyre just too tall--
    Someone tell Monsoon
  • Options
    3 stone to go
    And e cup
    Only good thing is that ive been roughly the same weight for 10 years, even with no diets
    Maybe im meant to be like this??
    I run and exercise to stop things wobbling
    Vrap could always wear a virtual fat suit
  • Options
    Well were doing something about it
    And if we dont lose weight well at least be fit and healthy
    Believe me, that HAS to be more important than buying clothes from Kookai
    Monsoon take note
  • Options
    Positive attitude tomorrow
    Were Great!!

Frosties
  • Options
    RedheadRedhead ✭✭✭
    Hi you guys, just logged on before bed. Had a bad fat few days and been comfort eating as not feeling too great. Bored too as husband has grounded me to make me rest!

EP and Benz, last time I weighed in I'd lost 3 1/2 stones and if I can manage it then you two can. I've put on about 1/2 stone in the past few weeks form stress eating and lack of exercise and can't wait to get back to the gym.

I've just entered the Brighton 10k as a goal to get me back on track.
  • Options
    God you sound reaally positive
    Respect!!
    If Im honest Ive got so much s##t going on in my life Im not actually trying to diet at the mo
    Im keeping my head above water, trying to cope with work abuse and sleep deprivation and will continue to exercise
    At present, I think restricting my ntake of fatty food/ alcochol might be a stress too far
    Sorry if that sounds like a excuse, but i have to function at work and at home somehow, and missing one night s slep a week doesnt help
    Well done to all for their efforts though, will join you in exercise bur not in diet at present
    If I smoked, it would be that, so it could be worse