The 2013 PSOF swim cap thread

1235»

Comments

• In my room with no supper...........sorry mum...won't happen again, just getting excited about having a big yellow head!

• Hi Schmunks.

It looks like i will be relocating to Hong Kong and would love to take some pirate attire with me, can i ask when your doing another order.

Having been speaking to Hols, and meeting Rafi at Marlow i would like to be part of an international presence.

Regards

• Hi Schmunks,

got my caps now, have booked a 'read to the bottom of the email spanker' course for next week. Big luvs, 9spanks.

• Not had mine yet image sure it will come soon image

• RDC - I had limited internet access recently and was confined to a dongle with limited allowance which I was close to breaching.  I am now back on the wi-fi and so the last batch will be dealt with over the coming week.

Sorry for my tardiness.  I would like to hope it is just a felleting breach of my normal efficiency and accuracy image

• No worries schmunks it will take a lot more for your halo to slip image

• A quick shout to Flat Footed and Slimshady to check their email account image

• Home from holiday to find cap waiting for me. Thanks Schmunks image

• Home from holiday and mine not arrived yet image

• Caps received, thanks Schmunks... eventually.

They seem to have been sat in a sorting office for over a week, looking at the postmark and the day they arrived... but they're here now image

1235»