Options

Digusting!

124»

Comments

• Options

Sideburn - not made up, I have met Tuppy (though hasten to add not whilst dogging!!) and she is a very lovely lady.

• Options

Welcome to the forum Sarah the dogger Marshall

• Options

Yeah, I've met her, I used to be a friend of her brother

• Options

Ooooh Nick no thanks much prefer a nice warm bed and didn't like the look of the animal masks you have to wear!  Now would someone kindly ask DF3 and Karen to stop private messaging me re meeting up ;-0

• Options

How can something involving cars be an ancient tradition?

there was a bloke at work who used to let other blokes shag his missus while he knocked one out in the corner.

I think they moved him to another parish.

• Options
    Johnny Blaze wrote (see)

Maybe they had some arrangement that involved horses and carts and penny farthing bicycles?

• Options
    SideBurnSideBurn ✭✭✭
    Johnny Blaze wrote (see)

Never watched the Flintstones? What did you think they meant by, "Have a yaba daba do time!" The UK versions are heavily edited.....

• Options
    SideBurnSideBurn ✭✭✭
    Sara Marshall 5 wrote (see)

Sideburn - not made up, I have met Tuppy (though hasten to add not whilst dogging!!) and she is a very lovely lady.

Good looking, would you say?

• Options
    PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭
    XFR Bear wrote (see)

This must be her

A sex therapist with a degree in zoology...

• Options

That looks like a very old photo...

• Options
    kaffeegkaffeeg ✭✭✭

I think I like Tuppy. Not only for the fact that she has a good name.

• Options
    SideBurn wrote (see)

ummmmmmmm In her day and for her age she is.  Very nice though and does a lot for charity, so am sure you would be okimage

Sara

• Options
    Nick Windsor 4 wrote (see)
    Miffi wrote (see)

I think a lorry driver confused me with someone looking for a bit of lay-by fun a month or so back.  I was on a long drive back from a work meeting, mid afternoon, bought a take out coffee and stopped to drink it when it had cooled a bit and catch up on work phone calls.  about five mins after parking a low loader pulled in driver jumped out of cab very confidently approached passenger window, which was down.. banal conversation followed about what was I doing, (drinking coffee) what was he doing (checking his load... ha ha)  was I sure that i was just stopped for coffee,.. yes thanks.. 

after a few mins I said I had to be on my way and drove on.  What has puzzled me was that he seemed so confident when he approached my car was I either in a well known spot, or inadvertently displaying some sort of dogging signal. 

I should have asked him, err so I know what to avoid next time.

Miffi it's written all over you, you're clearly gaggin for it

Isn't everyone?

• Options
    RedjeepRedjeep ✭✭✭

Karen - you do seem to have a bit of a fixation with sex and what people do with and to their genitalia. I'm not sure why you feel the need to use a running forum as your vehicle to discuss them.

• Options

I think she's in the huff. 

Either that or she's found a piece of fruit/vegetable/website/forest/car park to occupy herself with.

Has anyone mentioned f**k buddies to her yet?  image

• Options
    SideBurnSideBurn ✭✭✭
    SideBurn wrote (see)

ummmmmmmm In her day and for her age she is.  Very nice though and does a lot for charity, so am sure you would be okimage

Sara

She sounds like a great person!

I am glad I did not say, "If that is a real name I will eat my dog" (bearing in mind that round here a Tup is an un-castrated male sheep)  'cos she is getting old and a bit tough... the dog that is......

• Options
    Crazy Diamond wrote (see)

I think she's in the huff. 

Either that or she's found a piece of fruit/vegetable/website/forest/car park to occupy herself with.

Has anyone mentioned f**k buddies to her yet?  image

apparently they are 'friends with benefits' now.  Or if they aren't currently earning a wage friends on benefits.

Redjeep! wrote (see)

Karen - you do seem to have a bit of a fixation with sex and what people do with and to their genitalia. I'm not sure why you feel the need to use a running forum as your vehicle to discuss them.

To be fair I think Clubhouse has always been used to discuss sex and genitalia, Karen is only following tradition.