THANK YOU VERY MUCH RSPCA

I missed out of the deal.  I had to pay my cat to be doneimageimageimage

http://www.rspca-london-se.org.uk/events.html

http://www.rspca-london-se.org.uk/images/June.jpg

Comments

• I don't want to be microchipped

• Should have taken it to a cat's home then, not Dog chipping.

• Karen unless I've misunderstood the RSPCA are doing free chipping on the 23rd too image

• FGS just post the bliddy links! 

• Is this like chip timing?
  • What, no cocks or fannies Karen?

You're slipping.

• Pudge wrote (see)

What, no cocks or fannies Karen?

You're slipping.

I could attach a smutty comment to this post, but I won't. 

• I'm sure if you'd have asked your cat he would have done it for nothing image

• Thanks Karen my wife read this and she has booked me in to be chipped and snipped!!

• So what are you then Grendel? A cat or a dog? image

• With RW's forums, every day can truly be heralded as a school day.

• Why do people on benefits "benefit"? If you have a pet you should make sure you are capable financially to meet it's needs. If this is for the good of the animals it should be free to all.

• I wish I could 'like' your comment Peter Everitt........(no prizes for guessing what I do for a living)

• Ummm....bus driver?? But don't get me started - I can get right worked up about the way animals are treated!

• Something needs to be done about who can and can't keep a dog. We are getting a recue dog and had to go through a very thorough assessment before being accepted ( which I completely agree with). Where as there are no rules on people just going to a breeder and purchasing a puppy.
  • Millsy - nothing beats a picture - what dog are you getting? We went through the same when we got not only our rescue dog but also our rescue rabbit!

• We are getting a whippet from a whippet rescue place.
  • i love the idea of microchipping children.......sod their human rights.......I would know where they areimage

• Are you going to update us every time this offer is on?

Because I'm pretty sure the amount of forumites with unmicrochipped pets living in Sydenham must represent about 0.00000000000001% of the population.

How is your survey going BTW?

• Perhaps we can have Karen chipped ? 

• I hate cats... The only place for a cat is in a sack of bricks and dropped in the canal