Options

Margam Park 6XC and Ladies 3

I've just had my first foray into cross-country at this race and am now completely hooked.

I arrived a little early and was not bowled over by the lack of signage and direction, but then I didn't make any real effort to find out details before hand and what did I expect for my £2 entry fee, a red carpet? Spotting somebody laying out the course I bumbled over and asked his advice about where to register, which shoes to wear (I was itching to try out my new Felldancers) and about the race in general. He, and everybody else there, couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. The course was wonderfully up, down and beautiful and the chap I'd spoken to earlier had a far better memory for names than I do as every time I passed his marshalling position on the two lap, figure of eight circuit, he remembered mine and cheered me along. I loved every second of this race and the more running I do off road the more addicted I become it.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of the results and photo’s? Did any of you forumites do it?

I'll find out tomorrow.

Comments