Options

2014 Liverpool Half Marathon

2»

Comments

• Options

Any one interested in my number? Message me, collection nr Holywell, flintshire

• Options
    OjomanOjoman ✭✭✭

Well, that was windy image

Great event and had fun with the massage at the end!

• Options
    Love the course as always. The wind was a killer. Gutted I didn't get my T shirt, will think twice before doing this race again!
  • Options
    Keith OBKeith OB ✭✭✭

Wind was a killer, last 4 miles going backwards nearly. PB pace until then.

No T shirt for us too. Assume Alan will be in contact soon Mickey T.

Not sure a Preston lad should wear Orange T Shirts thoughimage

• Options
    Keith OBKeith OB ✭✭✭

Wind was a killer, last 4 miles going backwards nearly. PB pace until then.

• Options

I love this race, it was the 2nd time for me yesterday.  Shame about the head on gail force wind for the last 4, like others was on a PB until that point.  Oh well there is always next year.

I will come out in praise of the organisation, I personally don't think you can fault it, the right balance of numbers, and marshalls with excellent communications pre race and organisation on the day and I do appreciate the free goodies in the finish area this year.  Well done everyone.

I feel for those without a T, (I did Berlin half last year to find out there was no T - gutted)  There are a couple of methods I've seen use, put the size requested at entry on the number, these are matched up/removed when you collect your T - this means you can only collect 1 and in the size your 'ordered' or have a more structured system for collection i.e pre race pick up or bag items up for hand out post race.  The cadets handing these out yesterday were under a lot of pressure, they needed more room/further spread out.  I'm not sure young boys feel they have the authority to challenge those phaffing about / exchanging sizes whilst trying to keep the line moving. 

I will be back next year in search of that elusive PB.