personalised plate for sale F10 UNC

£5 ono, or would swap for cornflakes.

Comments

• I've only got Lidl baked beans
  • I've got some short-dated mince in my freezer if you like? I don't have a car though.

• I've found a quality street down the back of the sofa.

Will that do?
  • I'm a quorn kind of guy now, and Lidl and Quality Street is showing no class.

Thinking about it, maybe it should be awarded free to the best thread flounce.

• I never claimed have any class !
  • What do you mean? No class?

You can shove your f***ing plate up your a**e you c**t!
  • You're obviously just a jealous, petty, prejudiced little **** of a man, with a tiny penis. Just like everyone else on all internet forums.

• Actually, how about a Ferrero Rocher?

Now they are classy.
  • A Ferraro Rocher up your a$$ ? Must be a southern thing
  • Are they classy if you ask for them as a gift though?

• Brussel sprout dipped in milk chocolate. Wrap in the Ferraro foil. Given out to the local kids on Hallowens - now that is what I call a class action.

• Hmmm

I was considering,

Call her wifey

Tells her what to buy him as a present

Buys her a Beemer..

Perhaps that's where my marriage has been going wrong, that and my lack of class obviously
  • Oh have I missed a good one ?
  • Afraid so, cougie. And it totally wasn't my fault for saying c*** because the OP said it first. About Screamapillar.

• literatin wrote (see)

You're obviously just a jealous, petty, prejudiced little **** of a man, with a tiny penis. Just like everyone else on all internet forums.

Not necessarily. Despite being only 5ft 5" tall, my grandfather in the thumb nail picture was half Afro-Caribbean. Anatomically speaking I have a lot to thank him for.

Big guys; over 6 feet tall, find my confidence somewhat unsettling.

• Indeed, Ric. Some people on internet forums aren't even men.

• What ? You mean wimmin have figured out to use a computer ?
  • I can't say I go to many car boot sales but do they really sell out-of-date food there? 

• It's not out of date cunk it's just matured

• It was liberal use of out of date cunk that got the thread cazzed, it never had time to matureimage

• literatin wrote (see)

Afraid so, cougie. And it totally wasn't my fault for saying c*** because the OP said it first. About Screamapillar.

I'm struggling with my hermaphrodite status. And because I said I thought beards don't suit most men I can't even grow one of those without looking like a  hypocrite.

Confused, please advise image

• Ah didn't realise it got as you people say, cazzed, What possible reason could it have been "cazzed" ?

• Knowing RW, I bet what actually got it cazzed was the fact that someone had belatedly twigged that someone was trying to flog something.

• Also-ran wrote (see)

Brussel sprout dipped in milk chocolate. Wrap in the Ferraro foil. Given out to the local kids on Hallowens - now that is what I call a class action.

I will have to try that in October image

RicF wrote (see)
    literatin wrote (see)
    You're obviously just a jealous, petty, prejudiced little **** of a man, with a tiny penis. Just like everyone else on all internet forums.

Not necessarily. Despite being only 5ft 5" tall, my grandfather in the thumb nail picture was half Afro-Caribbean. Anatomically speaking I have a lot to thank him for.

Big guys; over 6 feet tall, find my confidence somewhat unsettling.

You inherited his big ears?

• So what does F10 UNC spell?  

• It has been a while since we had a good flounce.

• If was almost as good as DF3's flounce last year.  Almost, but not quite. image

• Has the OP been deleted too?